HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Bloodwork and Ultrasound Today - prayers welcome (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60873)

Redwolf8812 05-02-2014 02:18 AM

Bloodwork and Ultrasound Today - prayers welcome

I've been having intermittent, but bad, pain in my liver where the cancer is (and will not budge - seems I'll never be one of the Blessed few to reach NED sigh). That didn't really concern my oncologist until this week when my liver function tests sky-rocketed. So I go today for more labs and an abdominal ultrasound. She's not ruling out gallstones, but I'm having a hard time remaining hopeful. I need to borrow on the Faith of fellow believers.

Thanks.

Love,
Penny

Bunty 05-02-2014 02:30 AM

Re: Bloodwork and Ultrasound Today - prayers welcome

Prayers going up for you Penny, and sending you big hugs of hope.
Marie x

Adriana Mangus 05-02-2014 03:43 AM

Dear Penny,

You have all the prayers in the world from me, hang in there, please.

Sending you positive and vibrant vibes.

Adriana

FLfrost 05-02-2014 05:25 AM

Penny praying for you right now. I use Our daily bread as a devotion. Today's message pretty much describes all of us here on this site. Sometimes we are the shade tree and sometimes we seek refuge in the shade of a tree. I hope this link works If you would like to check it out. http://odb.org
We are all survivors on this journey. I am praying for peace, comfort, healing and God's presence to hold you up and encourage you. Love and hugs.
Joanne

Cat 05-02-2014 05:34 AM

Prayers and hugs sent your way.
Cathy

europa 05-02-2014 09:53 AM

Sending love and prayers.

Redwolf8812 05-02-2014 02:19 PM

Bilirubin and almost everything to do with liver is really high. Dr wants me checked into hospital. This may be the end of the line for me but maybe not. She's taking into consideration the fact that I still feel well (thank You, Lord!) but the fact is that she needs more thorough imaging. Ultrasound didn't show any. She's actually hoping for blockage somewhere so they can fix it and get me back on the cancer-fighting road. But if no blockage I'll stay a couple of days to monitor levels. Please pray for my family and my soul. I thank The Lord for feeling well, that the personnel here at
Perelman and UPenn are so thorough and persistent, and for all the
advances in medical technology. Also for my great life, family,
friends, neighbors, and co-workers, along with all their prayers.
God is good ❤️

Cat 05-02-2014 05:42 PM

Penny,
This is tough. You sound strong so I'm praying very hard that something is blocked and fixable. Be strong. I know your faith is strong.
Thinking of you and your family.
Hugs, Cathy

Nurse4u2day 05-02-2014 06:10 PM

You can count me in on saying a prayer for you. The strength that we all have is incredible ( even when we think we have nothing left ) and the power of prayer in my opinion just adds to it.

europa 05-02-2014 06:56 PM

I am thinking it's a clogged something or other. I am going to think that and pray that you recover quickly until otherwise. I will shoot you over a prayer and when I sing my Kundalini Sunshine Song, it will be dedicated to you.

Redwolf8812 05-02-2014 08:03 PM

​Thanks all. In hospital trying to rest. Tests tomorrow. Onc says if no blockage and levels continue to rise it's definitely cancer progression and I will have a few weeks. I've made an interesting observation. The body gets colorful - my eyes are yellow and my urine is pumpkin-orange LOL.
:-) Penny

caya 05-02-2014 09:24 PM

I am praying for you Penny.
Keep us posted.

all the best
caya

Carol Ann 05-03-2014 07:03 AM

Praying for you, Penny.

CA

Lisalou 05-03-2014 07:12 AM

Hugs thoughts and prayers!
Lisa

MaineRottweilers 05-03-2014 12:04 PM

Praying for you, Penny. Praying it'd just an angry liver and they have it turned around for you in a few days. Praying madly. I've seen many dogs with yellow skin and eyes, orange urine and crazy, off the chart liver values come back to normal after some intensive fluid therapy and antibiotics. YOU CAN too. YOU CAN do this!!

FLfrost 05-04-2014 06:08 AM

Hi Penny. I picked up the good news on your other post about the MRI results, The cancer is less the chemo is working and that your liver is not happy with the drugs. Thank you Lord for carrying Penny through this time. I'll continue to lift you up in prayer as your strength returns. Hope you are out of the hospital very soon.
Hugs, love and prayers,
Joanne