HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Mom's passing (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35934)

brittd01 10-03-2008 06:13 PM

Mom's passing

Hi everyone. I wanted to let all of you know that my sweet Momma died yesterday three days after her 59th birthday. She never logged on to a computer in her life but I kept her updated on all of the new treatments through the wonderful and supportive people on this site. My Mom used to joke that I would mention new treatments years before her oncologists. I have to admit that my Dad, brother and I are struggling right now. We are all heartbroken. Even though I didn't post often, I just wanted to thank you all for "being there" for me late at night when I couldn't sleep and needed to feel hopeful. You are the strongest group of people I know and I will never forget your kindness and support.

Love,
Brittany

Mary Anne in TX 10-03-2008 06:37 PM

I send you my love and blessings on the loss of your mother. So young and gone too soon. Sweet thoughts and peaceful moments to you and your family. ma

naturaleigh 10-03-2008 06:42 PM

Britany,

I am so sorry to read about your Mom's passing. From reading your previous post, you did an excellent job taking care of her.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

caya 10-03-2008 06:42 PM

Sorry about your Mom, Brittany. I lost my dear father at age 59 (heart attack). I send you my sincerest wishes for comfort to you and your family.

all the best
caya

Mary Jo 10-03-2008 07:01 PM

Hi Brittany,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom.

I offer a heartfelt prayer for comfort and peace to surround you and your family.

Love,

Mary Jo

Sherryg683 10-03-2008 07:23 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and I pray that God gives you the strength to get through these coming days. sherryg683

Becky 10-03-2008 07:42 PM

Dear Brittany

I am sorry about the loss of your mother. I am sure you were a great comfort and help to her during her journey. Thank you for letting us into your life and your mother's life. Hopefully we were able to help you, especially when you or your mom needed it most.

I will be thinking about you and your angel mother.

We are still here for you Brittany if you need us.

Love to you and your family

Unregistered 10-03-2008 08:57 PM

So sorry Brittany. She was much too young. You did what you could with reaching out. I hope they can find a way to eradicate this disease soon. Take care of yourself. Bev

CindyE 10-03-2008 09:08 PM

Brittany,
I am very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. May she be soaring with God's angels now in heaven. I pray for you and the family that you may find peace and comfort during this time.

jones7676 10-03-2008 09:14 PM

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you blessings and comfort through these tough times.

Rendi69CA 10-04-2008 02:20 AM

I am so sorry. I am sending a prayer your way to help you and your family broken heart. Try to remember the good time. That will keep a smile on your face and help with the healing. Love yall!

Rendi

Jean 10-04-2008 10:40 AM

Brittany,
I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother.
She was so forunate to have such a loving daugher.
I am sure your information and research was a great comfort to her.

Please know you and your family will be in my prayers.

jean

bcindc 10-04-2008 10:58 AM

Wishing you and your family much peace and healing during this time.

Yorkiegirl 10-04-2008 12:18 PM

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. You and your whole family will be my prayers during this difficult time.

I to lost my Mom at the age of 58 and that was 15 years ago.

hutchibk 10-04-2008 12:32 PM

Love and condolences to you and your family, Brittany. Your mom is now in the comfort of God's hands.

Soccermom 10-04-2008 12:34 PM

Brittany,
I am so sorry to hear of your Moms passing..let me share this poem with you..
""I am here, I am deep in your heart. I am in all the joys we lived together, all the sorrow too. I am in the way you walk and talk and smile. I am in the things I taught you that you don't even remember learning. I am in the sunshine of your day, the rain and storm clouds too. I am in your talent and your treasures, deep inside. I am in the look in your eyes when you wonder and behold the day. I am in your tears that search for me and can not see for the rain within your eyes. I am in your longing to find me once more close to you. Here I am, wherever you may be. There I am wherever you go. Carry me within you as once I carried you. Deep inside where no one, nothing can ever take me from you. Be at peace my beloved children. Mom is here." author unknown

With sincerest sympathy,Marcia

Sheila 10-04-2008 02:51 PM

Britt
I am so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing...please know that my thoughts are with you at this sad time....you were such a vital part of her!

ElaineM 10-04-2008 05:01 PM

Mom's passing

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. Maybe she is finally getting to meet the members who have earned their wings. You did a great job of helping her keep updated, and be proactive about her health problems. Peace, to you and your family. Take care.

SoCalGal 10-04-2008 05:09 PM

I am sorry for your loss. My sincere sympathy to you and your brother and your whole family too. Let those around you comfort you thru these difficult days. A mother is never far away - look in your heart - she's there for you. xo
Flori

Gerri 10-04-2008 07:37 PM

Brittany,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. She obviously did a fantastic job by raising such a loving daughter. May the memories you hold in your heart bring you lasting peace.

Take care,