HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hi all from Eric (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40539)

eric 07-24-2009 07:52 PM

Hi all from Eric

Hi all,
I've tried to come and read but am still not ready but I wanted you all to know that I'm still thinking and praying for all of you.
I, Jenn and Zach are doing ok since Caryn passed away on the 8th but I know it's going to get much harder before it starts getting easier. I miss her terribly but my heart hurts even worse for my kids.
Please know that you guys are so special and my hope is to stay connected on the site. For right now though, I need to heal myself and help my kids heal as well.
You have my love and respect,
Eric

mimiflower07 07-24-2009 08:47 PM

needed to reply

I have thought of your family often...its so painful when you think of your family and know it could easily be yours. You have always been there for so many others.
thank you for loving your wife and family and thankyou for helping me, with your words of kindness! you are a good man. i wish your children much healing. I wish we could take their pain away.....
much love
Suzanne, husband Cameron
11yr son Joshua and 7yr old
daughter Mimosa

ElaineM 07-24-2009 09:22 PM

Hi all from Eric

Thank you so much for your note and for thinking of us.
You and your family have been in my thoughts too.
I wish you all peace. It may take awhile to get to that point, but please remember that even Caryn is not with you and the children physically she is with you all in spirit. Those who pass away can never be erased from this earth totally. They continue to live in the hearts and minds of all those who they touched on earth and they live on in the history of this planet. They continue to be with all those who they loved while they were here. Their spirits also continue to live forever.
Feel free to drop by and let us know how you and the children are doing whenever you want to do that. You will always be welcome.

Paty 07-24-2009 09:57 PM

Eric,

Thank you so much for your words. I really appreciate that you take the time to come to us in middle of your pain and sorrow. Please know that I am also praying for you and your family and hope that soon you will come to manage your life with the help of God. When you feel like it, please come to the board and let us know how things develop, we will all like to hear from you.

BonnieR 07-24-2009 11:00 PM

Take all the time you need. We'll keep a light on for you. God bless.

Pam P 07-25-2009 04:44 AM

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write. You and your kids have been on my mind these past weeks during this time of grief and loss of your dear Caryn. You have become a good friend here on this site. I pray for strength and peace for you and the kids.

Diane H 07-25-2009 05:50 AM

Your kindness in the midst of grief is so in character.
Sending out prayers for you and the kids. I am so sorry,

Diane

Bill 07-25-2009 06:30 AM

I've been thinking of you and your children alot lately, Eric. I know how tough things are for you all right now. Thanks for stopping by to say hello. We'll be here if you need us. Thoughts and prayers, Bill

juanita 07-25-2009 06:45 AM

just sending hugs and prayers!

Sheila 07-25-2009 08:01 AM

Eric
Although we miss you, we respect your need to take time, and we are here for you and your children if you need us....you have been a big part of our lives by sharing your family and your wife with us...I send my love and peace that your healing has begun.

Mary Jo 07-25-2009 10:06 AM

Hi Eric,

I've waited for your post and so happy you came to check in with us. We SOOOO care about you and your kids and what you are going through.

Prayers and love surround you ...

Mary Jo

lexigirl 07-25-2009 10:58 AM

Dear Eric,

You and your children have been on my heart, too. Please know that we are thinking of you and praying for comfort and healing.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

chrisy 07-25-2009 11:39 AM

Eric,
thank you for checking in, and please know that we all wish the best for you, and that you take care of yourself and your family. We'll be with you in spirit, whether or not you "check in"

Much love
Chris

alicem 07-25-2009 02:38 PM

We'll be here waiting patiently. Only you will know when you are ready. I am glad to hear from you and learn that you are making your journey through the grief process. The grief will always be there, I think, just as this forum will be here for you too.

Sending lots of warm hugs your way.

'lizbeth 07-25-2009 04:07 PM

I too have been wondering how you are doing. I'm glad you posted.

Hugs,

'lizbeth

suzan w 07-25-2009 05:27 PM

good to hear from you...take your time!!! peace and love to you and your kids xo Suzan

RhondaH 07-25-2009 06:00 PM

I'm sending you ALL...

Big HUGE hugs!!!! Take care of yourselves and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

mamacze 07-25-2009 07:29 PM

Worried for you!

I have been worried for you and your children - In the middle of your life altering tsunami, you took the time to log on and let us know you are holding your own.
Thank you for your greeting. We are so happy to hear from you. It is so hard to keep on keeping on - please remember that you are surrounded by hundreds of loving mama's here on this site - so if you ever need a sounding board - worries with the kids, etc, you know we will love nothing more than to give you support and words of advice - thank you for staying with us!
Love Kim from CT

Ceesun 07-25-2009 07:36 PM

Eric, How very kind of you to post at this time. Very thoughtful indeed and you see our many thoughts are with you and your children. Take care of yourselves and come and go as you wish. May God bless your dear family. Ceesun

hutchibk 07-25-2009 07:43 PM

I am stunned that you are thinking of us in the middle of your grief. My heart hurts for you and your children... please know that we are holding you in our prayers.