HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Joy is at peace now (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43150)

CindyE 01-06-2010 09:52 PM

Re: Joy is at peace now

Please know that Joy was a joy to all us here and she will be dearly missed. I take joy in knowing that she is at peace with our loving Lord now and enjoying eternity.

BarbM 01-06-2010 11:15 PM

I am so sorry to hear this news....she was an inspiration to us all....sadness.......

swimangel72 01-08-2010 07:03 PM

I'm so sad to read this news - Joy was a beautiful soul - she's now a beautiful angel - I know she's still here with us.

Catherine 01-08-2010 09:55 PM

I just learned that Joy is gone. This is very sad. Hugs to her little sister and all the family. I am sad and maybe even a little angry. 42 is just way too young, and Joy was way too nice. Heaven must have needed her.

Hugs to all,
Catherine

kcherub 01-09-2010 07:41 PM

Oh, nooo. I am so sorry. Peace be with Joy. :(

CourtneyL 01-11-2010 04:51 PM

Rest in peace beautiful Joy. You will not be forgotten.

Patty F 01-11-2010 07:12 PM

I have waited to post because this news was so upsetting to me. I loved reading Joy's posts. She was always so full of life. She will be greatly missed. My prayers continue for Joy's family.

Jade 01-14-2010 05:22 PM

Dear Jennifer,

Joy wiggled her way into our hearts with her beautiful smile, positive outlook and warm sharing of her life with us. She had a gift for the written word and expressed herself in a way that was entertaining and we (especially) could all relate to. She was so full of life, so giving and had finally come to a place in her life (after considerable pain and struggling it seemed) where she was truly happy (with Luca and a loving family by her side) and had everything to live for. She was ready to take on the future. All of this she shared with us, the big and small moments. She shone her special beam of sunlight on us each time she posted and left us with happiness and hope. She was such a warrior -it was just inconceivable to me that she wouldn't make it.

I never knew her and yet will never forget her. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time, and her children who face a tough road ahead but with Joy in their hearts and souls they will carry on her legacy.

Take care Jennifer.

Love,
Jade

Barbara2 01-18-2010 04:24 PM

I am so very sorry. She certainly was a ray of sunshine and the kind of person who drew people to her because of her warm personality. She is resting in peace.

Rich66 07-16-2011 07:39 PM

Maybe it's time to have all posters at least registered.

Mary Jo 07-16-2011 08:11 PM

I was so sorry to read this tonight. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family. Praying God's peace surround you all.

Love ~ Mary Jo