HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Joy is at peace now (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43150)

Hopeful 01-02-2010 03:05 PM

Re: Joy is at peace now

Jennifer,

I dreaded the day I would log in and see the words in the title of your post, though I knew from your last update that the time was not far off. I never met Joy in person, but I grieve with your entire family. I was never so happy as when I read one of her posts. She was never afraid to share who she really was with all of us, and was an uplifting spirit that will be so very greatly missed.

Joy and all of you are in my thoughts.

Hopeful

karen z 01-02-2010 07:30 PM

Dear Jennifer,
Joy's posts were among the most inspirational and joyful that anyone could read. We were very blessed to be able to her and her words in our lives. Please know that my heart is with you, Joy's children and the rest of your family.
Love,
Karen

chrislmelb 01-03-2010 02:45 AM

Rest in peace Joy

Lori R 01-03-2010 08:14 AM

Dear Jennifer,
I am so sorry to hear of Joy's passing. She is such a sweet, sweet soul, I am glad that she is now in a place of peace surrounded by friends and family that preceeded her.

Please take a measure of comfort that she was such in inspiration to so many of us on this site. She encouraged me from the first time I logged on. Her picture with that huge smile always made me feel that I could live life to the fullest and be happy even while fighting this disease.

She was so lucky to have a sister that loved her as much as you did. We will all miss her very very much.

Bill 01-03-2010 09:10 AM

My thoughts and prayers go out to Joy's family. Thanks, Jennifer, for keeping us posted. We will greatly miss Joy. Not only was she a shining star here, but she told the funniest damn stories and always kept us smiling. She was such a fighter.

Shobha 01-03-2010 11:12 AM

Dear Jennifer,

I am so sorry to hear of Joy's passing. May her soul rest in peace. My prayers go out to you and all of Joy's family.

hugs,
shobha

nitewind 01-03-2010 05:02 PM

I have been away for a few days and just saw this post. I'm so very sorry for your loss and for ours. As everyone has already said, Joy was simply Joyful. She will be sadly missed. Thank you so much for letting all of us know.

lexigirl 01-03-2010 05:13 PM

Please accept my sympathies. My heart and prayers go out to you and the rest of Joy's family and dear friends. She was a precious sweet lady. She will be greatly missed but not forgotten.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

DonnaD 01-03-2010 06:54 PM

I have not logged on because of the Holidays. I am so sorry to hear the news about Joy. My heart is breaking.

I will always remember her posts, her positive spirt and her beautiful smile. My thoughts and prayers are with her children and family. She will be mised by her family here on the site.

We have yet another angel watching over us.
Donna

Chelee 01-03-2010 07:51 PM

The news of Joy's passing just breaks my heart & brings tears to my eyes. Her name implied everything she was...I couldn't help but smile every time I saw her beautiful face on this board. She was such a sweet, nice, compassionate & caring person. I always looked forward to reading her posts & can say she will truly be missed. What a major inspriation to us all and a fighter to the end. My heartfelt condolences go out to to her family, and especially her precious childern. I will keep you all in my prayers at this difficult time.

Chelee

ElaineM 01-03-2010 08:45 PM

Maybe Joy is watching over us now. My sympathies to her family.

chrisy 01-03-2010 10:59 PM

Joy loved, and was loved by so many. She touched me with her spirit, humor, and fight...

She left permanent footprints on my heart

Ruth 01-04-2010 07:46 PM

Dear Jennifer ~
I am so sorry to read about Joy's passing. I knew the day was coming and I dreaded logging in to find out. She was such a sweetie and I loved reading about her search for love and funny dating stories. She was such a special and sweet person and we all have a beautiful angel watching us.
Thank you for keeping us up to date. She was blessed to have such a loving supportive family with her.
With tears and deepest sympathies ~ Ruth

schoolteacher 01-05-2010 06:41 AM

Jennifer and family,

I am so sorry to hear of Joy's passing. You and your family will be in my prayers. Joy did bring sunshine to this board.

Amelia

Leslie's sister 01-05-2010 12:48 PM

I'm really sorry to read about Joy's passing. She was sunshine for this board. I really mean this. Her posts were funny, uplifting, and, well, joyful. I think that I can speak for every one of when I say that we knew her personally from her posts. She is truly going to be missed. Thanks for being a great sister to her and thanks for keeping us informed. I know that Joy is a peace. My prayers are for her children and family, specifically that they are comforted at this time and find peace in the days ahead.

Lisa

Terri B 01-05-2010 02:41 PM

She was truly an inspiration to many.

JOY to the world :'(

Terri B.

prisca 01-05-2010 03:59 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and it breaks my heart to hear this news. I was a friend of Joy's back in college in DeKalb. I am now in Littleton and hear that Joy lived in Fort Collins. Can you let me know if there will be any memorial services in Colorado? I can be reached at prisca@creativityforrent.com. Thanks so much and I send my heartfelt condolences and love to your family and hers.

LoriE 01-06-2010 05:08 AM

How sad to hear of Joy's passing. Her posts were so bright and cheerful and positive. Peace to you and your family.

DanaRT 01-06-2010 06:04 AM

I am sorry to read of Joy's passing. I will remember her smiling face from her posts on this site. Many prayers, love and warm thoughts to Joy's family.

rinaina 01-06-2010 09:31 PM

I am so sorry to hear about Joy's passing. She was always such a cheerful, humorous, and joyous member to follow. I loved reading her many funny stories and take on life. She was a true inspiration and a beautiful soul. My condolences to her entire family. You were a loving and supportive sister to Joy and my heart is breaking for you and all of Joy's loved ones. I am so sad over this news. Joy will be missed by so many. She was a beautiful girl inside and out.