HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What Night is Best to Start Up the Chatroom Again (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26727)

Becky 01-16-2007 08:15 AM

What Night is Best to Start Up the Chatroom Again

I stopped the chatroom because Sunday night is just too hard with trying to get my kids ready for school etc. I really do want to do it. Please take the poll and let me know what's best for you. If something else is good (time), please respond to this message.

Thanks

sarah 01-17-2007 06:19 AM

Hi,
I'm in France so totally out of your time zone. Would it be possible to ask in advance a question as they do with breastcancer.org??? If not, I understand. Love the site and appreciate all the members.
Sarah

Adriana Mangus 01-17-2007 06:47 PM

Question

This is not about the moderated chats, I did vote but whatever the majority wants, I will just make time to participate. Yo are doing a wonderful Job, Becky.

Now, the question is, how do I place my picture on the site? I have a picture on my computer which I tried to place it on it, and kept getting a message that it was too big, and it provided me with some measurements for fitting it into the system. Do I take a card and place it in the computer, Do I take a new picture?
Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks.

Sheila 01-17-2007 09:08 PM

Becky

Can I wear flip flops to the chat room???
Adriana
send the pic to Joe via email and he can size it for you.

MGordon 01-18-2007 09:44 AM

Poor Becki

Talk about a poll that gives NO ANSWERS! lol - hope this clears up as you get more responses. With the diversity of the poll responses I would say (even though I voted for "my" night") that it looks to me like what night is best for you!

And Sheila - ever thought about buying stock in a flip flop company?

Sheila 01-19-2007 06:00 PM

Mel

I am going to need to if I remain on Xeloda....I feel like I am walking on hot coals!

Catherine 01-21-2007 08:33 PM

Chat room. I have never been to a chat room, but once you start it up, I will give it a try. I too am trying to get my picture to attach to my posts. I have it on my profile. Will take Shelia's advice and email my picture to Joe. I want you all to see me in my cute wig.

janet/FL 01-23-2007 08:44 AM

Most any time is good for me though I did vote for Monday.

Vicki 01-31-2007 11:38 AM

Hmmmmm...let's see, I'm on West Coast Time, so I'm flexible

Hey Becky-Girl,

Being on the Left Coast and three hours earlier makes it easier on me. Of course, I'm a "24" and "Prison Break" watcher on Mon. and I love the "Office" on Thursdays. Plus, I tape "Men in Trees," so whatever works for the most people, will be fine. Funny, I've just listed all these shows, and I really don't watch television much and have music on right now (The Beatles today on this overcast and rainy day).

Talk soon.

Love,

Vicki

betlen5 02-19-2007 09:10 AM

Chat Room

Hi, I am new to this site however, I have been chatting on breastcancer.org for a while and the chat room is LIVE 24/7. Is this site going to have limited chat times?

Thanks, Betty

Erin 03-11-2007 08:47 AM

Any of you from the west want to chat?

I would love to join the chat but it seems most everyone is on eastern time. I am out here in So Cal and even an 8pm start on eastern time means an 11pm start for me. If there are any others out this way maybe we could start a chat on western time?

Marlys 03-11-2007 11:28 AM

Erin,
Think again. It will actually be 5P.M. your time. I am on Mountain time and sign in at 6 P.M.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

betlen5 03-11-2007 04:25 PM

I will be willing to chat @ anytime! I am eastern standard time.

Betty

Erin 03-13-2007 11:31 PM

OMG! You are right!

Chemobrain strikes again :-( I can't wait until all this is over and I can think straight again......

Tricia 03-14-2007 05:01 AM

I am out in California but it is 4:49am and I am still up reading and surfing as I am still not sleeping well...... lol I would love for people to log into chats all the time....I have just joined this site a month ago or so and I have logged into chat every time I have come and have yet to see anyone ever logged into chat. I also have yahoo instant messenger.... george_and_trish@sbcglobal.net anyone can add me and say hi or pass on your yahoo id and I will add you and say hi

StillHere 03-31-2007 02:47 PM

I work Tues eves and hope to golf on Wed eves this summer, so Mon or Thurs would work best for me. Peace, Karen