HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Off the ledge - good results (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27650)

Carolyns 04-03-2007 02:32 PM

Off the ledge - good results

Hi Friends,

I wanted to update you on my scans. Thank you all for your kind words and for talking me down off of the ledge while getting / waiting for scans.

A week of scans (scan time) and I am completely worn out. But, good news. First, I will admit now that I have had a headache for 2 weeks and I never get headaches. So that was adding to my anxiety. Well the Brain MRI was clear. The headache is fading.

CT, Bone, Muga, Brain MRI, and Cervical MRI were fine except for one area noted at T-2 in the Bone Scan only. We are looking into that further. Liver is good only on tiny spot left (down from 7) and it shrunk in the last 3 months. Bones seem to continue to heal. Really good news but I am so tired from worry.

Thank you for all of your support and kindness!

Love, Peace, Hope, and Gratitude,

Carolyns

hutchibk 04-03-2007 04:11 PM

Congratulations Carlolyn! It sure is nice to get GOOD news, isn't it?

I'm had my MRI yesterday (a month's worth of headaches, but pretty
sure they are central Texas spring allergies...) - hoping all is still
quiet!

Brenda

Debra 04-03-2007 04:21 PM

Carolyn that is truly good news! Thanks for letting everyone know and try and relax a little now if you can!

Deb

Joy 04-03-2007 04:23 PM

rest well

Your results are SO good, I think anyway. I hope your rest with a sense of relief and good thoughts. Thank you for sharing.

chrisy 04-03-2007 05:44 PM

Thats GREAT! What a relief. Funny how the headache sometimes stops after you get "evidence" that there's nothing there!

Now I think you should go celebrate your graduation from scan week! STAY STRONG!

Lolly 04-03-2007 06:24 PM

Wonderful news, Carolyns...you know we understand about that worry bug, once it bites it's hard to relax but now you can with this good news. I always like to celebrate with ice cream!

<3 Lolly

Carolyns 04-03-2007 07:40 PM

Lolly,

So funny you say that. I just went to the store and bought Hagen Daz vanilla with milk chocolate coating. Rare for me but umm umm good!

Good night all!

Carolyns

tousled1 04-03-2007 08:51 PM

Carolyn, Great news! It's always encouraging when we hear good news from members. Now do something nice just for yourself.

IRENE FROM TAMPA 04-04-2007 04:37 AM

That Is The News We Like To Hear

Keep Up The Good Work Carolyn .

Love That Ice Cream

Mary Jo 04-04-2007 05:27 AM

Dear Carolyn,

That dang worry gene we all carry huh? That wears us out more than anything, doesn't it? BUT, the good news is that all your worry was for naught as it sounds as if the scans were good.

Hugs and Peace,

Mary Jo

Grace 04-04-2007 06:02 AM

I had been looking through the posts for news of you and getting worried, so am very happy that it turned out better than expected. Keep the faith!

ExpectAMiracle 04-04-2007 08:26 AM

I am so glad to hear your GOOD news. Waiting is one of the hardest things about this darned disease. I am just learning to be patient....

Have a blessed Easter - wishing you God's peace!

caya 04-04-2007 09:02 AM

Carolyn

Happy for your good news, and here's hoping for continued success.

All the best
Caya