HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Keeping Your Mind Off of BC (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Woman's Language (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36370)

Sheila 10-31-2008 12:15 PM

The Woman's Language

9 Words Women Use:
(1)
Fine:This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2)
Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3)
Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4)
Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5)
Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6)
That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7)
Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' .. that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8)
Whatever:Is a woman's way of sayingF--YOU!
(9)
Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

WomanofSteel 10-31-2008 12:38 PM

Gee I get whatever at least once on a daily basis, maybe even more. I think I am in trouble!

Sheila 10-31-2008 12:58 PM

I think I'm in trouble, my husband uses some of these!!!!

juanita 11-01-2008 04:10 PM

i printed this and am taking it to work with me.

Bill 11-04-2008 04:33 PM

You are so funny, Sheila! I have had all of those thrown at me from time to time.

juanita 11-04-2008 05:02 PM

they loved it at work and whatever seems to be our favorite word now. my boss took it home to her husband.

hutchibk 11-04-2008 10:14 PM

I am personally guilty of ALL of them at some point. This is hilarious! (and painful)

Colleens_Husband 11-05-2008 08:21 AM

Sheila:

You forgot one. We need to talk means you need to listen.

Joy 11-05-2008 10:28 AM

Oh boy

I have been guilty of these in the past and it is all so TRUE! I love that. I am wondering if this should be built into elementary school curriculum for the sake of all future relationships. Thanks Sheila!

Believe51 11-05-2008 10:42 AM

Sheila

You are too cute. This made me smile today as I read and really chuckled outloud.

I totally love the new picture Sheila, it simply sparkles, just like you do from the inside out! Love You, you silly girl>>Believe51

Bill 11-06-2008 04:48 PM

Marie, you beat me to the punch again! Sheila, your new picture is great!

Sheila 11-07-2008 04:46 AM

Its the purple hair (scarf) and pasty skin isn't it...whoops I'm giving away my beauty secrets!