HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ONT-380/Tucatinib trial? Anybody has contact with Cascadian Therapeutics? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66299)

michka 07-14-2017 09:54 AM

ONT-380/Tucatinib trial? Anybody has contact with Cascadian Therapeutics?

Hello to all.
I am still on Halaven+Herceptin and it is still working for my lung and liver mets. However, my brain mets are stable and I wanted to enter the ONT-380/Tucatinib trial that also targets HER2 brain mets.
On the clinicaltrials.gov site there are more than 60 locations listed but only in the US and Canada. One just opened in UK.
I tried to reach the lab called Cascadian Therapeutics in Seattle to know if they were hoping to open new sites in France or in Europe. I sent a mail on an address that seems more for business development than for patients or doctors and left a message on their answering machine but got no answer.

Is someone on this trial or hoping to enter this trial?
Does anyone know this lab or know how I can contact them?
Thank you for your help!

michka 07-14-2017 11:55 AM

Re: ONT-380/Tucatinib trial? Anybody has contact with Cascadian Therapeutics?

I just got an answer from the lab. 2 sites may open soon in Paris!
Now, I have to contact them.

StephN 07-14-2017 10:51 PM

Wonderful news! You are such a great researcher for your own good! Let us know how it goes and when they plan to open those sites. Sometimes it takes a while.

Laurel 07-15-2017 08:21 AM

Oh Michka! That is terrific news! Way to battle the beast, Girlfriend. I am so glad the Halaven/Herceptin combo is working for you! That is wonderful news alone and to think you may be able to get into a trial for the brain mets! In Paris no less! Thank you for posting! Love and admire your pluck!

caya 07-25-2017 06:10 PM

Great news, Michka! Have you been in touch with the Paris contact that is doing the trial yet?

Bonne chance.

all the best
caya

sarah 07-26-2017 05:19 AM

Hi Michka,
Let us know about Paris. My husband and I have friends who just moved from here to Seattle and I can ask them to look into things. Also if any trials in SF or LA, I may be able to find something out. you know how to reach me if I can help in any way.
Hugs and love
Sarah

Catherine 08-02-2017 06:45 AM

Dear Michka, wonderful to hear that the clinic you researched is coming to you in Paris. Sending you love and support as you wait for them to open their doors! You are a strong, wise woman! ❤️

StephN 09-28-2017 10:58 PM

Dear Michka,

Any news to share on the trial you are working toward? Sending my best healing thoughts your way!

No trip to France in my immediate future, but I think of you often and remember our time together.