HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers needed for Sheila (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56145)

Pray 09-29-2012 02:42 PM

Re: Prayers needed for Sheila

My heart is greatly sadden for Shiela! The thought of this wonderful woman being in pain is simply heart wrenching. Gods blessings to you Shiela. I am praying so very hard for you.

Peacem my friend,

Love,

Nancy

You took my fear away, I pray to God he can take your pain away!

Andrea Barnett Budin 09-29-2012 03:07 PM

Prayers needed for Sheila

Thank you Jen for including us! Sheila, You know I have loved you and your indomitable strength and courage for so many years. I remain a loyal fan, ever grateful to you for all you've given of yourself.

Now it is our turn to give to you, our fervent prayers, our continuing love and admiration.

Praying that you will soon feel relief from the pain and able to get your chemo. I remember the amazing prayer for chemo despite low blood counts and being stunned that I would ask for such a thing. I knew -- it is what was needed. And I know, you are fighting as best you can, because that is who you are! A valiant Warrior Women of mythical proportions.

Prayers. Love. More prayers. More love... I promise...

chrisy 09-29-2012 03:23 PM

Jen,
I had just checked in with her this afternoon via text...too much. Sheila is always in my prayers and stalks my thoughts all day long, all the time. What a strong lady, good friend, and beautiful spirit.

Much love and prayers
Chris

JennyB 09-29-2012 03:25 PM

Many prayers to get the pain under control and the platelets up so this brave woman can carry on the fight
Xx

alicem 09-29-2012 04:07 PM

Jen,

Thank you so much for letting us know. I have been following her posts on facebook and I just hate that she is in any kind of pain at all. I hope this hospital stay is able to get things under control, and bring her platelets up for a chemo treatment. I'm sure this is what she is hoping for.

I want you to know that I adore your Mom. Thank goodness I was able to meet her in person once in San Antonio. I love her like a sister and I wish and pray nothing but the best for her. She is the picture of courage and strength and I wish I could do something more than just pray, but I believe our prayers our powerful too. I continue to pray for her comfort and for peace.

~alice

sassy 09-29-2012 04:24 PM

Much in my prayers, Sheila.

Yorkiegirl 09-29-2012 04:40 PM

Many prayers going out to Sheila.

Nancy L 09-29-2012 05:22 PM

Jen,

Your mom is a very very special human being--never complaining and always worried about everyone else. Anyone who has read her signature knows she is a fighter. She and I communicate regularly because we both have neck node metatasis and resulting pain.
She has given me strength several times recently and I am a lucky woman to have meet her on this site. Please give her a big hug and let her know how much she is loved by all of us.

I am saddened to learn that her pain level requires hospitalization but that is probably the best place to turn this around. Please keep us posted on her progress.

lkc Gumby 09-29-2012 05:39 PM

prayers going out for dear Sheila!

caya 09-29-2012 06:12 PM

Prayers coming from Canada for our dear Sheila!!

all the best
caya

Mary Jo 09-29-2012 06:13 PM

Praying for my "sister," Sheila. Peace, strength and healing.

Love.....

ElaineM 09-29-2012 08:50 PM

Hugs and a prayer going Sheila's way from me.

yanyan 09-29-2012 11:55 PM

Prayers for Sheila! I remember Phil posted some advice on how to get the palets up for Lorraine while she was on getting ready for Tdm-1. Maybe he can help.

SoCalGal 09-30-2012 01:28 AM

Sheila, sending prayers for pain relief and healing...sending love, too.

NEDenise 09-30-2012 09:34 AM

More prayers...
More love...
Can't stop thinking about Sheila being in pain...so wrong...

Sheila, who spends so much time and energy comforting others...

Hoping all our prayers are answered soon.
And, hoping Sheila can feel our love surrounding her as she heals.
Denise

Barbara H. 09-30-2012 02:47 PM

Hi Sheila,
My thoughts continually are with you and I hope that you receiving help to control your pain. You deserve a break from this. I hope you will able to start treatment soon and that it will shrink those nodes.
Kind regards,
Barbara H.

Laurel 09-30-2012 03:12 PM

Jen,

I LOVE your wonderful mother! She is such a stalwart, pillar of this site dedicated to offering encouragement and hope to others while she suffers herself. Will you please tell her that I am in her corner and holding her before the Father? Please let her know that we love her and are praying for wellness and healing.

Gerri 09-30-2012 03:45 PM

Thinking of you dear Shelia and adding my love and prayers to the others.

mmoons 09-30-2012 06:36 PM

Jen-

Thank you so much for letting us know. Please update us when you can.

Your mom, Jen, if just one of the most wonderful people! I know you know that. She has been such a kind friend to me.

Please report back to her that there are a bunch of serious prayer warriors out here that are funneling lots of prayers and loving, healing energy her way.

Maureen

KristinSchwick 10-01-2012 05:51 AM

Sheila & Jen,
May God look down upon you and hold you in his arms and send waves of healing power her way. She is such an amazing woman- please Lord let her heal so that she can continue to inspire us all down here on earth. Amen