HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Sheila, How Goes The Battle?? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37346)

Believe51 12-26-2008 11:00 AM

Sheila, How Goes The Battle??

Wondering how you are fairing in your quest to beat your month long saga of being sick! Thinking especially about you today and hoping you are feeling more yourself.>>Believe51

Believe51 01-02-2009 10:16 AM

Sending more thoughts of love and wishing your recovery is speedy. Candles lit with prayers especially of you while doing so. Lots of love and healing energy for you Sheila..>>Believe51

Mary Jo 01-02-2009 04:34 PM

I, too, wonder how you are feeling Sheila. I pray you are feeling stronger each day.

Love and gentle hugs,

Mary Jo

AlaskaAngel 01-03-2009 11:32 AM

Missing you

Sheila, I hope so much that you are not having dark days, and that you know how much we care.

AlaskaAngel

Mary Anne in TX 01-03-2009 01:13 PM

Hey Sheila! I'm sending some of our TX coast sunshine your way with lots of smiles and laughter to go with it! ma

chrisy 01-03-2009 03:11 PM

Sheila, sending love and prayers to you daily. Be strong.

Love Chris

Pam P 01-03-2009 05:54 PM

Sheila -- I also am thinking of you & hoping you are feeling better. Hope you are gaining strength, getting rest - take good care.

juanita 01-03-2009 08:44 PM

sending positive thoughts, hugs, and lots of prayers your way! we miss you!

Gerri 01-03-2009 09:34 PM

Shelia,

Hope to see you back on the board soon. We really do miss you.

Sending warm thoughts your way.

hermiracles 01-03-2009 10:51 PM

Hi Sheila ~ hope you are going OK sis and taking it easy. Thinkin of you.
Blessings
Hermiracles

Sheila 01-04-2009 06:45 AM

Thank you all so much for your love and concern...still fighting off the pneumonia...I never thought it would last so long and make me so tired. I go again Tuesday to see if I can get my chemo....I hope I am well enough as the lump in my neck has doubled after just missing the last few treatments....last time all they gave me was herceptin and extra IV fluids. I am so tired of being so tired....When I am too sick to be on the Her2 board, I know i am sick....I have missed so much over the last few weeks....I need to catch up a little each day...my husband is now sick, although he doesn't seem to have it as bad....I guess his immune system is much better...
Again thank you for all your prayers, thoughts and love...I can feel it all the way to Illinois!

Mary Jo 01-04-2009 06:57 AM

Hi Sheila....It made my day brighter to see your post this morning. I was worried about you.

I am praying that you will be able to have chemo and that you will continue to get stronger and stronger.

Love to you "sister"

Mary Jo

Mary Anne in TX 01-04-2009 11:01 AM

The pushing and shoving that you hear is me trying to get some sunshine and warm weather up your way! So glad you are a bit better. Now, come on, get that job done. Get well so we can all celebrate with you! Best wishes for a speedy getting well and getting to get back to full treatment. ma

karenann 01-04-2009 11:08 AM

Praying for good health and treatment very soon.

Karen

Bill 01-04-2009 02:02 PM

Glad to see you back, Sheila! I hope you get your treatment on Tuesday and feel better soon.

caya 01-04-2009 02:21 PM

Hi Sheila,

ditto on what Bill said from me. Get Well Soon!!
all the best
caya

chrisy 01-04-2009 04:59 PM

Sheila, I'm so relieved to hear you are feeling at least a little better.

Hope you are able to get treated this week - I know you want to be taking stronger action against the growing node. And it must be especially frustrating to make that long journey only to be turned away. I know how I felt when I was sent home with empty veins (no DM1); I was so upset I was crying - and this while feeling otherwise quite well. I would have crumbled completely in your situation - but you are made of much sterner stuff than I. Or maybe it's just being out of Illinois so long has made me soft.

Remember, its a delicate balance between getting the medicines to fight the cancer and marshaling your own resources to do so. Keep putting yourself #1 - you need to focus on your own rest and recovery and not feel like you need to be babying your hubby. Although I'm sure he would appreciate it, his deepest priority is still for YOU to be well.

I wish I could be there (frigid weather and all) to make you a nice big pot of chicken soup.

Take good care, my dear Sheila
Chris

Soccermom 01-04-2009 10:29 PM

Sheila,
I too am thinking of you and hoping you can get your strength back and feel better SOON, we miss you!

Marcia

Donna 01-05-2009 12:02 PM

Be Well!

Hi Sheila,

Sending healing thoughts your way. You have always been an inspriation to me! With all the healing thoughts sent your way, surely you will heal quicker!

Love to you, Donna

Believe51 01-05-2009 02:06 PM

Big shoutout to our girl Sheila, wow are we relieved to hear from you. Missed your presence. Hope you are on the top of your game quicker than I can down a Chocolate Martini! Ooops....letting out all my secrets>>Believe51