HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hello to my old friends and new friends (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65064)

Mary Jo 06-28-2016 10:32 AM

Hello to my old friends and new friends

Hello everyone.....I just wanted to come back to share my encouraging news with my old friends and especially with my new friends. A breast cancer diagnosis is frightening....OH, I REMEMBER and any thread of hope that I could grab onto I grabbed.

On June 24, I reached my 11 year mark. I was diagnosed on that day, in 2005. I was stage 2B and had one microscopic cell in one node.

Today, I continue to be healthy and cancer free.

My love and prayers to you all here. A wonderful place to gather and be encouraged and informed.

P.S. For some reason I am unable to upload an avatar. Anyone know why?

thinkpositive 06-28-2016 11:56 AM

Re: Hello to my old friends and new friends

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. May you enjoy many more years being cancer free. Sorry I cant help you out with the avatar issue.

Take Care,
Brenda

Donna H 06-28-2016 02:00 PM

I always enjoy reading wonderful survivor posts. It is great news to hear. Congrats and many, many more.

chekmark 06-28-2016 05:48 PM

Fantastic news, never get tired of hearing it.
Oh, and by the way, I also can't download an avatar. Congrats again on the great news.

Carol Ann 06-28-2016 07:05 PM

YAY we love to hear stories like this!

Carol Ann

jra40 06-29-2016 12:19 PM

Congrats!! Love hearing survivor stories - we need as much hope as we can get on this website!

Laurel 06-30-2016 10:09 AM

Hey there, Mary Jo! It is so nice to hear from you again. How is the family? Glad to hear you are doing well and thriving!

tricia keegan 07-01-2016 07:37 AM

Hi Mary Jo and it's good to hear from you and know you're doing well.I also just celebrated eleven years out too and feeling great despite another two years on Arimidex!:)

Jean 07-03-2016 01:18 PM

Dear MaryJo,
So happy for you. Wishing you all the best.
How is your son doing?

Hugs,
Jean

caya 07-03-2016 09:08 PM

Great to hear from you Mary Jo.
I'm coming up on 10 years myself, this October.
I'm glad you chimed in, I think the newly diagnosed are happy to hear about long term survivors like us.

all the best
caya

foleyjsr5 07-04-2016 02:50 PM

Just great news and so good for everyone to hear!

suzan w 07-19-2016 07:12 PM

Hi MJo!!! I feel so "connected" to everyone celebrating 11 years!! We have been through a lot together!! Congratulations. Good to hear from you, xox

Catherine 08-05-2016 08:02 PM

I want a to join your happy dance. My memory of names has never been good, and I can not even blame it on chemo. I do know that I had the privilege of following all of you wise ladies. For me it is 10 years and 3 months! I still get sad when I think of our friends that did not make it. They taught us so much and they are all missed. This is such a wonderful support site!