HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Wife's Demise (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68220)

supportwife 10-03-2019 09:04 AM

Wife's Demise

Hello All,

It’s with a sad heart I say that my true friend, my soulmate, a loving mother and my wife Sarada passed away yesterday after a strong 7 year battle with cancer.

Thanks a lot for all the support and kind words through this journey.

Ajit.

donocco 10-03-2019 12:48 PM

Re: Wife's Demise

Ajit

Very sorry to hear of this. The words are lame but it is all I can say

Paul

tricia keegan 10-03-2019 02:29 PM

Ajit, I also am so very sorry. It hurts all of us to lose one of our own and I know Sarada is out pain now and not struggling and I can only hope you take some comfort from that. May she rip.

DianaMK 10-03-2019 03:23 PM

Ajit,
I am so sorry. May all your wonderful memories comfort you.
Diana

Laurel 10-03-2019 05:11 PM

This is very sad news. My deepest condolences to you, Ajit, and to the family. I wish you all peace and strength.

Catherine 10-08-2019 06:01 PM

Dear Ajit, I am so sorry that your dear wife and soulmate has passed away. You so lovingly posted what a strong and wonderful person she was. Sending hugs and caring your way. I, too, wish you the comfort of the memories you shared together. So sorry for what she and your family had to go through.

Thinking of you and your family,
Catherine

Lucy 10-31-2019 06:32 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this Ajit. I hate this disease.

Pamelamary 10-31-2019 11:42 PM

Very sad news. Condolences to you, Ajit, and all your family and friends.

Lien 11-17-2019 03:31 PM

So sorry to hear that, Ajit. I remember you writing to this forum all those years ago. I hope you have enough good memories of Sarada to last you a lifetime.
Jacqueline

supportwife 11-18-2019 10:37 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Seems like yesterday when she was diagnosed at 35, 2 weeks after her birthday. Seven years passed by so fast. She put on a very brave fight for the kids. However, things did not go very well starting this year. I cannot say it was peaceful, she was in extreme pain as I could see that. When she was admitted it was 1mg of Dilaudid every day. On the day she passed away it was 9mg every 30 minutes.

One thing for sure, even on the last day, she was so brave and she was ready to take one more chemo for the kids. However, the doctor said her body was no longer physically capable to take a chemo assault.

Thanks to all who have helped me with their kind words and wisdom during the journey.

Ajit

tricia keegan 11-19-2019 04:06 PM

Thoughts and prayers go with you Ajit, again, so very sorry.