HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   RedWolf/Penny Is In Hospice (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63301)

KDR 06-09-2015 11:56 AM

RedWolf/Penny Is In Hospice

Hi, all.
I just got a PM about Penny, and the sender asked me to post. Sorry to be the bearer of news we didn't want. It reads:

Our beloved, faithful sister, Penny...Redwolf, is in hospice. As we have followed her journey, praying for her liver to heal, she has buoyed me, and I know countless others, assuring us she had a great will to live...and even a greater will to follow God's plan for her. She is surrounded by her beautiful family & an amazing friend, who has given me the news I'm sharing.

Penny is sleeping most of the day, with only a few awake moments in between. She is not able to eat, only having ice chips, pops & orange slices.

I know there will be a chain of prayers for her last days to be filled with love & to be pain free. We know the peace she lives with...she is & will always be a most inspiring person. Love to all.

Yours in the fight,
Karen

europa 06-09-2015 12:07 PM

Re: RedWolf/Penny Is In Hospice

I have been checking every day for news from Penny. I hope she can feel the love and prayer from our online family. May she leave this earth in peace and pain free surrounded by those she loves. God bless you Penny.

Mtngrl 06-09-2015 12:30 PM

This is not unexpected news, but it is still incredibly sad. Poor, beautiful Penny. I will miss her.

I will hold her in prayer.

tricia keegan 06-09-2015 01:17 PM

Thank you for the heads up Karen although I'm sorry the news was so sad and will be thinking and praying for Penny that she's granted a peaceful passing.

thinkpositive 06-09-2015 01:20 PM

I will continue to pray for Penny. Her faith surely must be bringing her a great deal of comfort. God must have a plan for Penny.

Ceesun 06-09-2015 01:46 PM

No words....just wishing peace for Penny. Her constant faith just made me regard her in awe. Cathy

v-ness 06-09-2015 03:31 PM

i have been following her posts and wishing fervently that things would improve. very sad to read this now. peace to her. valerie

LeahM 06-09-2015 04:09 PM

So sad to read this. Wishing Penny and her family peace.

Crn 06-09-2015 04:12 PM

What an awesome example she is to me and many others. Peace to Penny.
Cindy

Bunty 06-09-2015 10:39 PM

You are in my prayers Penny, and like so many on this board, you are a wonderful light for many, including myself.
Marie xx

JennyB 06-09-2015 10:54 PM

I hope she is in peace. I was always in awe of her faith I hope it holds her and her loved ones tight. xx

jaykay 06-10-2015 08:15 AM

Beyond sadness but not unexpected. Do I have to say I hate this disease?

annettchen 06-10-2015 08:35 AM

Praying for peace and that her faith will carry her and her family. So sad.

LizzElliot 06-10-2015 06:16 PM

Heart just sank. I will be praying for Penny. I highly admire her from the posts I've read.