HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Joy is in the hospital (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39467)

Joan M 05-20-2009 08:57 PM

Jennifer,

Please let Joy know that I'm praying for her.

Joan

Gerri 05-20-2009 09:45 PM

Jennifer,

Thanks for the update on Joy. I'm praying she has the strength to get through these rough times. She is such a fighter! Please keep us updated.

karenann 05-20-2009 11:13 PM

Praying for Joy.

Karen

Leslie's sister 05-21-2009 07:51 AM

Prayers for Joy

Jennifer-
Thank you for the update on Joy. She has been a part of this site since I joined in 06 and her posts are always so enjoyable. I feel like I know her personally. I am praying for her. We need her uplifting stories and humor on this board. Please tell her how much she means to all of us.

Lisa

MJo 05-21-2009 07:54 AM

All the best to you, Joy. Being in the hospital isn't always such a bad thing. They can do all the tests and come up with a treatment plan without you having to drive/walk from office to office. I am praying for a good outcome, along with everyone else here.

Vi Schorpp 05-21-2009 08:11 AM

Jennifer

If love, prayers and support could make her well, you can see from the outpouring of affection on this site that she would be healed. She is a special person and I'll add my support and best wishes for her to the avalanche of good wishes she already has. I am blessed to have 6 sisters. When I wasn't feeling well it was a tremendous relief to know that my wise, caring sisters were there to do whatever needed to be done. It was a sense of relief, which I'm sure Joy feels for your being there.

Margerie 05-21-2009 10:03 AM

Thinking of you Joy and your beautiful smile.

Much Affection,

Margerie

StephN 05-21-2009 11:01 AM

Jen & Joy -
Still sending as much healing energy and prayers as we can muster.

If Joy is in the hospital, there is much to do at home with the kids, school, etc. Jen, you are a ping pong ball with angel wings.

basset girl 05-21-2009 01:22 PM

Jennifer, I am praying for Joy to gain strength and healing. She has been such an inspiration over the years.

Barbara2 05-21-2009 02:52 PM

I'm adding my prayers for hope and healing for Joy. God bless you, too, Jennifer for the love and compassion you have given to Joy and others.

Ceesun 05-21-2009 04:25 PM

Thinking of you and your sweet face, Joy. xo Ceesun

mimiflower07 05-21-2009 08:10 PM

dear Joy & jen
you are always near my heart, i 'm sending warmth and healing vibes. be strong Joy you are loved by many.
suzanne

Jean 05-21-2009 09:10 PM

Jennifer,
Thank you for keeping us updated.
Please tell Joy we are sending her our strongest prayers....and for her to keep positives thoughts.

hutchibk 05-22-2009 10:57 AM

Love and prayers to Joy - please keep us updated.

rinaina 05-26-2009 06:42 PM

I haven't been on lately but I am so saddened to read about Joy. She has been such an inspiration to many and her adorable smile and humor could cheer anyone up. My thoughts and prayers are with her and you. I am hoping the doctors can help her and that she keeps up her fighting spirit.

julierene 05-27-2009 08:24 PM

Please tell her that I am praying for her BIG TIME, to let God carry her when she needs him most - like the Footprints poem. Tell her it's julierene, or Julie - the one that has talked with her privately about dating. She will know who I am. I just keep hoping that they will find some medicine that will work again! This so sucks! When it's people like Joy, you just think they will keep on going and going... like an energizer buddy. For us though, it's one of those inevitable feelings like our time will eventually come. I was at that point in January of this year, but guess what? They found the right combo, and it WORKED! Tell her - my old treatment worked!! If she has no more options, tell them to try an old one. I know she was curious to see if it was going to help. It DID! Tell her not to give up and that I am sending much of my love! Julie