HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Joy is in the hospital (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39467)

Lori R 05-19-2009 05:36 PM

I am with you....it is time for a deep breath, some rest in the hospital and some ANSWERS. Please tell Joy to fight as there is an answer.

It was only a couple of days ago that she was able to get the constipation issue resolved. That has to make you week. OK...one issue resolved. Now...on to the next one. The CT will certainly provide further insights.

I was on another site and one of the women there took a break from drugs for a couple of weeks to regain their strength. Could Joy take a break, possibly investigate a non-chemical alternative?

Please let Joy know that her Colorado sister is cheering for her...jumping up and down.

Lori

Patb 05-19-2009 06:17 PM

So sorry to hear the news. Will be praying that
the Drs. can find a way for her liver to recover
so she can have treatment. Sending healing
thoughts and I am so glad she has you to report
to us.
Take care
patb

DarleneM 05-19-2009 06:21 PM

Jennifer, thanks for the update on Joy. Please know that I am praying for her,too. Know, too that God is real and He cares about and loves Joy deeply.
"Father, please be with Joy right now. You know exactly what she needs and I pray that you would supply that need. Fill her with peace as she turns to you for comfort and healing." The Bible says in Isaiah 26:3 " You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You."
Take care!
Darlene

Sheila 05-19-2009 06:34 PM

Jennifer
Please let Joy know she is in our hearts, and many prayers are being said for her right now, I hope the CT gives answers and she can continue to feel better. Give her a big hug from all of us, and our love

Paty 05-19-2009 06:38 PM

Jennifer,

My prayers are with you. Give Joy a big hug on my behalf.

Paty

caya 05-19-2009 06:55 PM

Sending big prayers and hugs to our dear sweet smiling Joy from Canada.

all the best
caya

sassy 05-19-2009 08:08 PM

Keeping Joy and the whole family in my thoughts and prayers.

Bill 05-19-2009 08:42 PM

Jennifer, thanks for keeping us informed. Please tell Joy how much we lover her and that she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Kavy 05-19-2009 09:19 PM

Jennifer,
I am so sorry to hear that Joy is at the hospital. I pray that the source of her pain is not cancer related, nor related to her liver. I pray that soon her doctor will find out what is going on, and that she will feel much better.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
A big hug to Joy.
KarlaV.

Soccermom 05-19-2009 09:33 PM

Dearest Joy I am praying for you too..
'Eil na r'fa na la"
"G-d please heal her now"

Marcia

SoCalGal 05-19-2009 09:46 PM

Please tell Joy this is NOT the beginning of any end - she needs to stay strong and keep fighting. We are sending prayers, strength and well-wishes.
Love, Flori

hermiracles 05-19-2009 10:49 PM

Dear Joy ~ thinking of you ~ wishing you comfort, peace and pain-free. Stay close to your Higher Power.
Much love to you.

Blessings always
Hermiracles

charlotte 05-19-2009 11:20 PM

Please add me to the prayer group as well... You are a very special person to the group. Charlotte

jones7676 05-20-2009 01:08 AM

I too will be praying for both of you. I also hope the data/info they collect by scanning her etc. lead her to best treatment she can get and she is soon feeling better.

I pray for inspiration to the medical people that are taking care of her as well.

lkc Gumby 05-20-2009 10:16 AM

Prayers going out for Joy from the Bahamas. I pray she is comfortable , and knows how much she is loved.
" Where there is life there is hope"
God Bless,
linda

chrisy 05-20-2009 11:40 AM

Jennifer,
Thank you for the update, even tho (and maybe especially because) it was a tough one. Your sister is a great lady and a strong one, please let her know how much we love her, and are praying for her well being.

You are also an amazing sister, thank you for being there to support Joy.

Much love
Chris

jml 05-20-2009 12:15 PM

praying for joy, that she receive everything she needs- peace, comfort, strength, courage & the endless love & support that we can offer to get her through this.
and to her family, keep the faith~

Lien 05-20-2009 02:35 PM

Dear Jennifer,

I am so sorry to hear that Joy is in so much pain. I know it's a long shot, but her symptoms sound much like mine a couple of months ago. I am NED, but developed a new food intolerance (different from allergy & can't be found with bloodtest). Laxatives got things moving, but my stomach was still painfull and it felt as if it was inflated. I turned out to be sensitive to rice. But ofcourse it could be almost any food. It might be worth looking into.

Jacqueline

Terri B 05-20-2009 02:48 PM

Joining in with all the prayer warriors here.

Jennifer, please let Joy know that she has touched everyone here and we are praying for a good outcome and recovery!

kcherub 05-20-2009 08:31 PM

Jennifer,

I am thinking of and praying for you and Joy. I am hoping that her pain is residual from the other issues. Even though they may have been resolved, my brother ended up in the hospital for 5 days after a serious bout with constipation. I am going to hope, hope, hope that this is just a minor glitch in the scheme of things and that she will get through it soon and be able to continue her treatment. She's a fighter!!! :)

Take care,