HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~It is your Believe51 talking~...... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45342)

Believe51 05-27-2010 07:27 AM

~It is your Believe51 talking~......

It is with spinal chills and tears that I feel when I log in once again that prove this is home. I check in from time to time but the pain keeps me speechless. As time goes by it is harder and harder to 'Believe' he is gone. I am doing well and have a Facebook account that recites the every day wonder in my life. Although I have lost my favorite person my life has never been so rich. I thank him daily for the wonderful person he helped mould into a tougher cookie than she was. I am living with a man I dated 21+ years ago and we are doing well.

But there is only one place that I can come that I can truly cry.....it is here...it is with you! I have missed the board but again cannot speak. I have been grant writing for the foundation AND Her2support for some time now and even though moving through phase 2, still not getting paid. We are viable though and have helped people across the US. I cannot bear the thought of life without fighting cancer.

Doing well health-wise. Yoga, meditation and working out has helped me to become a fierce 120 lbs of mean cancer fighting machine! It helped me to stay strong and endure the fight and now it will help endure new missions.

Oh and cancer.....thought I was gone huh? NOT...silent is deadly and I will spend my life fighting you and fighting for them!!

I LOVE YOU ALL> I am always right here!

THE ONE AND ONLY Believe51~

chrisy 05-27-2010 10:40 AM

Re: ~It is your Believe51 talking~......

Marie,
Love and hugs and as many shoulders and kleenex as you need.
Chris

Ceesun 05-27-2010 11:19 AM

Marie, I have been wondering about you the last few months especially. May God hold you close as you continue with this new part of your life. Big hug, Ceesun

janieR 05-27-2010 11:43 AM

Dear Marie,

Have been thinking about you and so glad you have logged in.

Please take care.

Lots of love and hugs from Broadstairs England where I live.

Janie

Margerie 05-27-2010 12:07 PM

Enjoy your summer Marie and thank you for checking in :)

whatz 05-27-2010 12:19 PM

Great to hear from you Marie and glad you are doing so well. Thanks for letting us know.

schoolteacher 05-27-2010 12:28 PM

Marie,

I am so glad to hear from you. I have been doing Yoga too.

Amelia

tricia keegan 05-27-2010 01:11 PM

Hi Marie,

I've been checking on you from time to time on FB, glad you posted an update here and sending hugs:)

Rich66 05-27-2010 01:12 PM

Good to see your post. Love to get an update on Rexin-G and foundation.

flynny 05-27-2010 07:03 PM

I have thought of you often and hoped your were doing well. It is so nice to see that you are healthy and happy.

Sarah

Laurel 05-27-2010 07:31 PM

Ah, dear Marie, so glad you are "out there" kicking butt and taking prisoners on our behalf! I woke up 2 nights ago in the middle of the night thinking about you. It is with relief that I read you are well and working through the loss of your Mighty Oak.

I miss your posts, your encouraging words, your hope....Please come back when you are able. You shall always be most welcome here with us!

You Rock!

ElaineM 05-27-2010 09:16 PM

Welcome back. Feel free to drop by anytime to give us an update on how you are doing. Take care.

Lien 05-28-2010 03:53 AM

Hugs & a shoulder are always waiting for you.

Love

Jacqueline

Jackie07 05-28-2010 12:28 PM

Marie,

So glad to hear from you. I haven't logged on as frequently because I've been staying at my Father-in-law's house. It's not easy to take care of anyone 24-hour a day. You are truly a hero!

Best wishes to you and yours.

1rarebird 05-28-2010 01:39 PM

Marie,

I am a scared and worried newbie here and feel almost presumptuous in attempting to post a comment to you. But I have read enough now of your story and your Mighty Oak's (Ed's) long struggle that I sense I understand a little of the the great love the two of you shared and the immense sadness you felt last November.

I have just passed my first 'cancerversary', and as bad as I may have felt physically and emotionally during the last year, I can only imagine how tough it was for you during that same period of time. It may sound strange, but I have found comfort in reading your brave accounts of all that you and Ed went through. They are inspirational and give me hope for the future.

As others here on this board have more elegantly stated, please let me add my gratitude to you for your efforts.

Phil (aka bird)

CindyE 05-29-2010 09:12 PM

Good to hear from you Marie. I hope you continue on your road of healing and fighting. Take care. ((Hugs))

Bill 05-30-2010 08:40 AM

Hello Sweet Marie! It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you're doing well. You're always on my mind, Sister. Love ya, Bill

Karen Wheel 05-31-2010 06:11 AM

Marie love - you are as always my inspiration and I so love seeing you on FB! But here it is nice to see you logging in to give us all a big hug - and let us love you back! I am crying tears of joy for having you in my life...

I think of Ed everytime I see a cork --- oak tree now here in Sardegna - there is one outside my window at the house near the sea and I think of you daily --- you are loved and sending you lots of good energy - and so glad to hear you here again!

XOXO Karen

caya 05-31-2010 01:05 PM

Hello Sweet Marie,

Nice to hear from you - glad you are doing well.
Keep smiling!!

all the best
caya

Terri B 06-01-2010 02:29 PM

Marie,

What a breath of fresh air you are! It is great to hear that you are well! Hugs and kisses, lil' sis!