HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   How are Hema and Pibikay? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58587)

ElaineM 07-16-2013 03:17 PM

How are Hema and Pibikay?

Has anyone heard how they have been lately? I think of them often.

pibikay 07-25-2013 01:47 AM

Re: How are Hema and Pibikay?

Thank You Elaine.
Hema is fighting.She is on pathes.I am giving her liquid nourishment.As I posted earlier I have afull time nurse to care for her.But I am in the dumps and am now wondering how longI have to care for he as I am feeing my age.The children ring up every day from the US.For the last two days she is a bit more alert.
Wishing you all the best

NEDenise 07-25-2013 06:56 AM

PBK
My prayers for Hema's peace and comfort continue.
But, please... don't forget to take care of your own needs too. Are you staying in touch with your own physician? Someone should be checking on you too. I feel as if it's what Hema would do if she could.

All my best regards
Denise

Vicky 07-25-2013 07:01 AM

PBK~ thinking of you and Hema. So grateful for your update- so many of us are thinking of you- wishing you peace and comfort. I pray that you may find some rest for yourself PBK, caregiving is exhausting work and I hope you will find some way to reduce the work load on yourself.

We will continue to pray for you and Hema!

Warmest wishes,
Vicky

KDR 07-25-2013 10:55 AM

PBK,
So glad to hear from you. I am hoping that YOU have a good support system as well. Hoping that Hema continues to be pain-free and I just want to say I think you are amazing. I, too, have an amazing husband who is always upbeat, always there, always ready to GIVE in some way. I have sensed that all along in you. Hema is very lucky, as am I.
Keep us updated. And give Hema a hello hug from me.
Karen in New York

ElaineM 07-25-2013 01:17 PM

Thanks for checking in Pibikay. Hema is a very strong lady. She is trying her best to stay on this planet.
I think Denise is right. You should have some support of your own at this time. I think Hema would want that too. Contact your doctor's office to see if they can suggest something for you.

tricia keegan 07-25-2013 04:57 PM

I agree with all the above and just wanted to send some ((((hugs)))).

Pray 07-25-2013 11:45 PM

May the Peace of our Lord comfort you and Hema. I am praying for you both and your family.

pibikay 07-25-2013 11:52 PM

THANKS to all of you for your wishes.My check up is overdue and I have to change my glasses.But I do not feel I have the enrgy to do them.

vballmom 07-26-2013 04:59 AM

I'm so glad you checked in. You have lots of us worrying about you and praying from afar. I agree - please do take care of yourself!

NEDenise 07-26-2013 05:20 AM

PBK
Please try to find the energy to see your physician. It's important to take care of yourself. I know it's not easy... but please try to do this for yourself, and your family.
With love,
Denise

JillaryJill 07-26-2013 07:26 AM

You are such a dedicated caregiver and an inspiration to us all. Prayers for your dear Hema...and wishing her the promise of eternal life.

cheery 07-26-2013 10:17 PM

PBK, often being the caretaker can be just as tough, if not tougher, than the patient! I have taken care of a cancer stricken relative before and I do know and understand the pain and emotional drain:( I don't think any word can effectively comfort you right now but I sincerely hope you can try to get some rest for yourself. Please take care. I pray that Hema is comfortable and pain-free too.

KsGal 07-27-2013 09:04 PM

Just sending hugs and prayers and positive energy. I agree with what everyone has said...you have to take some time for you.

Lien 07-30-2013 05:36 AM

Dear PBK,

You have been an amazing support to Hema, but she needs to know you will take care of yourself too, or she won't be able to let go. Do try to go outside, catch some fresh air, gain some strength.

Hugs

Jacqueline