HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   June 20 - madubois63 (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24291)

madubois63 06-20-2006 04:29 PM

June 20 - madubois63

I received my pathology report on yesterday's bone marrow biopsy. One round of chemo got the leukemia!!!!! I will get to go home when my counts reach a certain range (I am way off right now). I could be here in the hospital a few more weeks (hopefully less), but I am on the mend. The search for a donor will start soon. I will get to go home for a month, then I have to come back and do another round of chemo and stay for a few weeks again (ugh). Then when a donor is found, I will have to do one more round of chemo prior to the transplant. There are many steps to this whole transplant thing and your prayers are certainly helping getting me through. I cannot thank you enough.

hugs and kisses...
..·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
-:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´
-:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:-
((¸¸.Maryann -:¦:-´´

Barbara H. 06-20-2006 04:43 PM

Great News!!!!

Yipee! Yipee! Yipee! This is such great news. I hope your counts bounce back quickly and you can go home soon. It sounds as if you are going to beat this. Now that doner needs to be found.
Best wishes and thanks again for posting.
Barbara H.

Montana 06-20-2006 04:55 PM

Best wishes on your donor search and get well soon.

Cathya 06-20-2006 05:04 PM

Maryann;

I am so happy to hear your good news!!! Going home will be so sweet. When will you know about the bone marrow transplant donor?

Cathy

kimber 06-20-2006 05:06 PM

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not be any happier for you!!!! -kim

tousled1 06-20-2006 05:16 PM

Glad that you will soon be able to go home. My son had leukemia (AML) and I know what a hard battle it is. My prayers and with you.

karenann 06-20-2006 05:29 PM

Maryann,

What wonderful news!!

Love and hugs,

Karen

StephN 06-20-2006 05:42 PM

Maryanne -

Your positive news just keeps coming - hope your new doc now has a better idea of just WHO he is dealing with. A fierce fighter who will not take any setbacks lying down.
Love to hear that these steps in the process are moving along. Now we have to concentrate on those counts!

RhondaH 06-20-2006 05:42 PM

Let the GOOD news continue!!!

Prayers will continue Maryann. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

Liz J. 06-20-2006 05:47 PM

Hi Maryanne,

All good thoughts and many prayers are with you. God Bless.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

anne 06-20-2006 07:16 PM

Bravo Maryann,

I have been reading your lively posts and imaging you fighting the hell out of this thing. You deserve some good news. Praying for you to find a donor FAST.
Anne

Sheila 06-20-2006 07:33 PM

Maryanne
To no surprise you are kicking butts with this new battle...can't wait till I see your post, I get to go home.
Love and Prayers

mamacze 06-20-2006 08:00 PM

Whoo Hoo Mary anne!
Soon you will be dancin in the raindrops with those beautiful children of yours! What great news!
Love Kim from CT

sherri 06-20-2006 08:19 PM

So soooooooooo happy for you!

Dear Maryann,

So happy to hear the news. I'm waiting to celebrate with you and your family the end of this non-sense. LiveStrong Maryann for all of us.
Hugs and kisses,
Your admirer.

Lolly 06-20-2006 09:00 PM

Incredible! Wonder Woman does it again! You get well now, and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that a donor is found soon.

<3 Lolly

Sherryg683 06-20-2006 09:45 PM

Oh Maryann I am so happy for you. It will be over before you know it. Stay strong, which it is obvious you are...sherryg683

Chelee 06-20-2006 11:38 PM

You went and did it again MaryAnn. The tears are flowing again...I can't see to type. You just AMAZE me...a REAL INSPIRATION and then some. I hope you know how much you help so many of us women fighting this battle. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You go girl!!!!!

I know you have much ahead of you still...but you are one tough cookie. Some of the worse has to be just being stuck in the hospital. Ugh! I just hate that...everyone wants to be home. But you WILL get there. This I know! :) I am so glad you get to have a break and go home for a month..that will be so nice for you and your family. Gives you time to re-group. :)

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I was SO HAPPY to read your post. Made my day. There are just no words to express just how excited I am for you. Your just awesome...nothing slows you down or gets in your way. I wonder if your doctor has a better idea now of who he is dealing with. lol I bet you are blowing his mind by now.

I will be looking forward to your post. I am sending you warm & healing thoughts, and saying so many prayers for you.

Hang in there.

Chelee

Petesmom 06-21-2006 04:29 AM

Mary Ann,

Such wonderful news! You remain in our prayers.

Hugs and blessings to you.

Petesmom

Jean 06-21-2006 07:00 AM

Maryann,

What wonderful news! So very very happy for you!

Hugs,
Jean

rinaina 06-21-2006 07:04 AM

I know there is nothing you can't conquer with your strength and conviction. You are one tough cookie and a good example to all. Good luck with finding a donor and keep up the faith.