HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hema is an angel now (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59722)

pibikay 12-11-2013 03:42 AM

Hema is an angel now

Hema has moved to her heavenly aborde this morning

3twins 12-11-2013 04:52 AM

Re: Hema is an angel now

Pikibay,
I am so very sorry.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You have been such a faithful and constant companion to Hema during this journey. May you be comforted with peace and healing.

JennyB 12-11-2013 05:06 AM

Pibikay much love on its way - I'm glad Hema is now at peace.

Thank you for all you have done and sharing with us along the way

Jenny xx

Mary Anne in TX 12-11-2013 06:19 AM

Pibikay, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but know that Hema is in God's hands and at peace now. I wish that all who suffer from this horror of BC had someone like you to love and care for them. God bless you.

KDR 12-11-2013 06:31 AM

Goodbye, Hema. A new star. i'm sorry for your loss, Pibikay. I have looked up to you for the entire journey.
Love
Karen

'lizbeth 12-11-2013 07:15 AM

PBK,

I'm so sorry that you lost Hema. I'm sure she is in heaven watching over you.

Mel3 12-11-2013 08:11 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. We will miss Hema. You are loved on this board and we want to be here for you. Wrapping loving arms around you.

Hopeful 12-11-2013 08:21 AM

Pibikay,

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Hopeful

caya 12-11-2013 08:25 AM

Pibikay,

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Hema.
Another angel in heaven.

all the best
caya

michka 12-11-2013 08:31 AM

I am so sad Hema left us. You took such good care of her. My thoughts are with you and your family. Michka

snolan 12-11-2013 09:08 AM

Sorry to hear Hema has left us. You did such a great job taking care of her. Thank you for keeping us up to date through her journey.

Jackie07 12-11-2013 10:13 AM

Thank you for sharing your Hema with us the past couple of years. We've been touched by the love and bond between you two. Heaven has got one more angel watching over us...

Our condolence to you and your family.

conomyself 12-11-2013 11:13 AM

I'm so sorry Pibikay. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love,

Rachael

Vicky 12-11-2013 12:31 PM

Pibikay- my deepest condolences to you and your family. I admire what an extremely good job you did of caring for her, communicating with us all, advocating for her and seeing her all the way through. I pray you feel the warm embrace of peace and comfort during this time of loss.

alicem 12-11-2013 01:25 PM

Pibikay,

I am so sorry to see this news. Indeed your sweet Hema is an angel now and I think she was very blessed to have an angel here on earth -- YOU!

I pray for the peace that passes all understanding for you and all of your family and friends.

~Alice

Andrea Barnett Budin 12-11-2013 01:58 PM

Dear Pibikay,

I am so sorry to hear of Hema's passing. You have been there with her and for her throughout this difficult journey, a most faithful and loving companion, forever reaching out for advice, advocating for her. Bless you for that. And for keeping us informed along the way. You are obviously a most special man, Pibikay.

Hema is surely at peace now, still her wonderful Self. One day you shall meet again. But for now, may you find comfort in knowing you did all you could and held her hand through the hardest of her days.

We have all been touched by your Spirit, Pibikay. And we remain here for you, as time goes by and you are looking for loving arms. We continue to reach out to you across the miles...

Andi

tricia keegan 12-11-2013 03:17 PM

Pibikay I'm so sorry for your loss but I know you'll take comfort in knowing Hema is at peace and free of pain now, may she RIP xx

Rolepaul 12-11-2013 03:46 PM

PBK,
I am so sorry that Hema was not able to get better results. I know that you both struggled to get her the best care possible. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time of grief.
Paul

ammebarb 12-11-2013 04:27 PM

I am so very sorry, Pibikay. I wish you peace and comfort.

Adriana Mangus 12-11-2013 04:54 PM

Pibikay,

I'm truly sorry for your loss, indeed Hema was an Angel.

Hugs, peace and love to you and your family.

Adriana