HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Collective prayer/wishes for all Her2 (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52030)

fullofbeans 11-03-2011 09:46 AM

Collective prayer/wishes for all Her2

Since there are so many studies against her2 cancer. I just hope that imminently the magic combination will be found for all of us sisters.

I want to read these headlines " finally a proven cure for 25% of breast cancer patients"

I Just thought that if all of us ask for this then it can only help somehow.

PS: I want it for every cancer patients off course but somewhat expect that a her2+ conbination is more feasible..fast.

Ellie F 11-03-2011 09:52 AM

Re: Collective prayer/wishes for all Her2

Hi FOB
There is some evidence about the collective power of prayer though sceptics deny this is possible!
I will certainly join you in praying for the cure for us and all our her 2 sisters.

Ellie

ElaineM 11-03-2011 11:02 AM

Great idea !! If everyone prays for a her2 cure and for the good health of everyone with her2 breast cancer those prayers will certainly be heard.
It doesn't matter what religion people are or how spiritual people are. All prayers are welcome and all prayers will be heard.

CoolBreeze 11-03-2011 11:37 AM

I want to read this headline: Finally a proven cure for 100% of breast cancer patients"

tricia keegan 11-03-2011 01:39 PM

Count me in!!!!!:)

Kellennea 11-03-2011 02:28 PM

Im with Cool Breeze! :)

fullofbeans 11-03-2011 02:47 PM

Thanks all for joining me,

Coolbreeze I want to read 100% of all cancer patients..

It is just that I am going through clinical trials and saw how many studies for her2+ there are and just thought about getting a breakthrough is well possible before it is too late for many of us..

Julie Hulme 11-03-2011 02:51 PM

This is a great group I'm also Her2+ so it is great to read others positive experiences.

NEDenise 11-04-2011 06:45 AM

FOB!
I couldn't agree more! Focusing prayers (or if some prefer, positive energy) can only help! I've seen the studies about collective prayer too!
Praying for my own cure sort of seemed selfish...but praying for all of us seems like a great idea! Count me in!
Denise

LoisLane 11-04-2011 08:14 AM

"Cancer is not something you do alone. I am lucky to have an entire team in my corner". Quote from a little book on breast cancer. I feel that way. We have our families, friends and all our men and women here. Sending my prayers to all Lois

chekmark 11-05-2011 03:59 AM

You don't have to ask me twice. Count me in! What a great idea. The power of prayer. Was there really anything else.?Sure there is the great medical team, nurses, doctors and of course all of the brave people that put there lives on the line for clinical trails. (Thank you)but prayer is the most powerful tool of all. God bless. Darlene

schoolteacher 11-05-2011 09:42 AM

I'm with you Full of Beans. Collective prayers for all HER2.

Amelia

StephN 11-05-2011 11:13 AM

Beans -
Thanks for this post. Have you seen Courtney's new trial she will start in a couple of weeks after her washout?

Another drug conjugate, with loads of promise!

My prayer is always for another Dr. Slamon (Herceptin research and trials) type breakthrough that will help more than just us HER2 fighters.

NEDenise 02-26-2012 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all!
When I saw this cartoon today, it reminded me of you, and this thread.
Wouldn't it be great if it were that easy...just in case...let's keep praying. I don't have God's email address but... :)
Denise

Laurel 02-26-2012 07:31 PM

Happy to oblige! Lord, may we have a cure for Her2 and all cancers!

tricia keegan 02-28-2012 03:03 PM

Lol loved the pic!!!:)

NanaJoni 02-28-2012 04:25 PM

That is a great pic, NED. And since I'm both an HER2 sister and a triple negative sister (two tumors that were different pathologies - how did I get so lucky?), I pray for us all, too. Then I can't stop with just us and go on to all the kids with cancer, then my brother-in-law who had prostate cancer and on and on so I'd bet God would use that "reply all" button on me.