HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   HER2 Group Busy in San Antonio - pics, etc. (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52496)

StephN 12-12-2011 02:07 PM

HER2 Group Busy in San Antonio - pics, etc.

6 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone -

I have a few photos that will give a little idea of our activities at the 2011 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.

Number 1 - Her2 group has pow wow to work on ways to tweak the web site, raise new money, and get input from various perspectives.

Number2 - Chrisy sits among luminaries in the breast cancer world (with Musa Meyer and Dr. Edith Perez on the right). She is on a panel at the Genentech Advocates Briefing answering questions from the patient/advocate viewpoint. We were busting our buttons for her!

Number 3 - End of Advocate's Briefing - Her2's with JoDulay, center, Associate Manager of Genentech Advocacy Relations.

Number 4 - Brenda with her surgeon.

Number 5 - AliceM and Debra Druther intently listen to preview of the results on Pertuzamab trials.

Number 6 - Dr. Hope Rugo closes out the last session speaking about the challenges and successes in treating metastatic breast cancer in year end review. This shows just a tiny part of the really huge room with thousands of chairs. They have about 10 of those Jumbotron screens throughout that hall.

ElaineM 12-12-2011 03:04 PM

Re: HER2 Group Busy in San Antonio - pics, etc.

Thanks for the cool photos Steph. You have some good shots that made me feel like I was almost there.
A friend dropped a big can of frozen orange juice on my foot and broke a bone, so I would not have been able to go in person this year. Maybe next year.............
Meanwhile back to limping around in between sitting.

schoolteacher 12-13-2011 09:44 AM

All of you are great.

Amelia

Ellie F 12-13-2011 10:35 AM

Just brilliant to see you all!!

Ellie

Mary Anne in TX 12-13-2011 01:05 PM

Steph,
Thanks so much for sharing these. It is so good to see you all and know that we had "good ears" there learning for us. ma

suzan w 12-15-2011 08:12 AM

Powerful photos!!! Makes me proud to be a member of the Her2 society!!!

sarah 12-16-2011 03:35 AM

Hello Stephanie,
Thanks for posting the photos.
Take care,
love sarah

tricia keegan 12-19-2011 11:55 AM

You're all amazing and thanks for posting these Steph!

rinaina 12-19-2011 11:59 AM

Thank you one and all for representing Her2 support family

Elizabethtx 12-19-2011 07:48 PM

Thank you for being there to support our group! Looks like you had fun and learned a few things too!

Sheila 12-22-2011 05:47 AM

Everyone looks amazing as usual...sure missed being there with all of you this year.....

Joanna J 12-22-2011 08:02 AM

Thanks for sharing the photos....makes me feel warm inside,just knowing that we have all these wonderful people representing our Her 2 Group...You all are so amazing. Joanna J