HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Good and Bad News (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66202)

phil 06-14-2017 05:28 PM

Re: Good and Bad News

SOOOOOO Good to hear from you - lots of good advice here . Fern's drug co. Puma , is giving more compassionate use than most ( all ? ) small co.'s for neratinib , and deserves our Stage IV praise. Perhaps they would like to bring more compassion to Europe ...Cascadian that makes tucatinib doesn't seem as Stage IV friendly , even though they use us for the testing . I believe the times are changing - more compassion is coming . ask for it .
I am sending Blessings your way

StephN 06-26-2017 09:25 PM

Amy, thanks for mentioning me. I did not have nearly the complicated decision facing our dear Michka. Mine was a simple "let's get them with gamma knife," and we did.

Michka and I met in Paris in 2011 for lunch. Michka, you have been an amazing advocate and crusader for your own health through all of the intervening years. I believe you will figure this one out as well!

Mtngrl 06-27-2017 11:50 AM

Steph--

Thank you for being so gracious about me bandying your name about without really knowing what I was talking about. You're a class act. And you're a wonderful support group member.

Love, prayers, and blessings for us all, especially Michka.

Amy

StephN 06-27-2017 02:32 PM

Amy, I know you are here with good intentions like the rest of us! And if my longevity is helpful to others, I will stay as long as possible. I guess I was really saying that other than longevity, my case and Michka's don't have a lot in common as her cancer is more chameleon-like than mine.You and she have that in common - trying to have a next step or alternatives ahead of the game.

Lani has come up with some cutting edge info, which I hope will yield a path for you, dear Michka.

Lani 06-28-2017 05:46 PM

It has been almost 2 weeks since Michka posted. Anyone know if she is
ok?

Lani

Hopeful 06-29-2017 06:52 AM

Lani,

I checked in the Members section of the board, and it says her last visit to the site was June 26, 2017, so she has been here, just not posting.

Hopeful

Lani 06-29-2017 09:05 AM

thanks for checking!
Lani

Mtngrl 06-29-2017 07:15 PM

Prayers and warm wishes for our dear friend Michka.

Amy

Laurel 07-01-2017 10:19 AM

Ditto Amy, Lani and Hopeful!!!

Praying you are conserving strength for your newest battle protocol and will stop by soon to let us know how you are doing! We hold you close in our hearts, dear Michka!

SoCalGal 07-09-2017 08:40 PM

Michka,
Sending love. Prayers, strength.
Keep fighting.
xo xo xo
Flori

Paula O 07-19-2017 02:27 AM

Michka, We are rooting for you. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you weren't. If you were my neighbor I would be knocking on your door today with a bouquet from my flower garden, dinner for your family, and an offer to clean your house or to do something you need done. I bet lots of people here wish they were there with you to help you in practical ways during this difficult time. Please know our hearts are with you and we are thinking of you. How is your family doing through all this rough stuff? If you feel like talking we're here for ya. I am lifting you in prayer right now. (((Hugs))),Paula

StephN 11-27-2017 12:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I am thinking a lot about Michka. Has anyone heard from her? Maybe I have missed a post somewhere.

Sending strong positive wishes and hugs for healing to you, Michka.

Hopeful 11-28-2017 07:12 AM

Steph,

If you go to the Members List portion of the site, you can look up any member and the date they last visited the site (which is not the same as posting, just means the person logged in). Her last visit to this site was August 18th.

Hopeful

jra40 11-29-2017 06:54 AM

Thinking of you Michka, sending healing prayers and hugs your way :)

Laurel 12-03-2017 04:01 PM

Someone here on the site was in contact with Michka. I cannot recall now whom it was. Andi BB?

Michka, we are thinking of you and praying you are doing well. Please pop in to let us know how you are.

StephN 12-06-2017 11:14 PM

Hi Laurel,

Our own AndiBB has been MIA herself. Heart issues I understand. Hope she will recover and participate here when she is able.

Michka has been reached out to, but no reply that I know about. Just have to keep hoping she is working her latest problem and will reappear here.

Ais4Abbott 06-12-2018 08:18 AM

Hi again Waterdreamer, Thank you for posting on one of my old posts. I found your last post. I hope you are still with us. Did you ever try the cannabis oil? Did you ever try the Rick Simpson cannabis oil directions of using 1 gram of cannabis oil a day? I live in Texas so I don't know anyone that has. He made it sound very real. He made it sound like it could bring one back from the brink of death. It sounds like you needed something like that. I just hope more than anything that you are ok, though. Love you. I personally would have tried a good strong THC, whole plant oil if I lived in CA. However, I was in Los Angeles on January 2nd 2018 and the store I went into, made the choices look harder. It was very crowded that day, and it was closing time, I was going home that week, and wasn't going to take anything like that across the border.

StephN 06-16-2018 02:05 PM

Bad news, Abbott.

Both our Michka and Waterdreamer have crossed the bridge from this life.

Good luck with searching out further info on cannabis.