HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   AndiiBB article (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63936)

PinkGirl 10-15-2015 07:07 AM

AndiiBB article

http://eedition.sun-sentinel.com/Oli...&view=ZW50aXR5

tricia keegan 10-15-2015 10:27 AM

Re: AndiiBB article

Thanks for sharing Pink, wonderful article Andi and very inspiring.

Gerri 10-15-2015 11:09 AM

Great article AndiBB, love the photo! Thanks for posting Pink!

jaykay 10-15-2015 01:56 PM

Great photo and article, AndiBB. Thanks, Pink

Laurel 10-15-2015 04:45 PM

Ooooo, LOVE those glasses! Andi is stylin'. Great article! Thank you, Pink for posting.

Andrea Barnett Budin 10-15-2015 04:46 PM

Yes, our Pink One is the bomb. She can cut and paste what no one else can! Love you all!. Always...

MaineRottweilers 10-15-2015 05:03 PM

Love that photo of you!

Andrea Barnett Budin 10-15-2015 07:37 PM

I loved the opportunity to share my story and hopefully lift up some souls!

Of course, I hate my hair in that photo, and every photo. It's always too long, too short, not right, annoying. I think we all live with bad hair days. I just feel I have more than most. LOL.

Thanks for the nice words, ladies...

StephN 10-15-2015 09:50 PM

Andi - it's not about the hair! Little things, remember? You stated in capsule form in the article the sort of things you have said for years on this site. Very glad someone wants others in your community to know about you and your very special way of living.

Andrea Barnett Budin 10-16-2015 01:55 PM

Glad to know some have been listening to me all these years.

I feel passionately about my system, my way of being and thinking, sharing, giving...

Appreciate your kind words. Truly.

The article appeared in Palm Beach County and Broward County and I can't believe how many pp have called or emailed me to tell me they saw the article (it appeared yesterday in 2 sections of the paper). The main section and the Society Section in larger form.

They say I look beautiful and I feel beautiful inside (health wise) and out (after some prep time). But I go right to, I hate my hair. We are all overly critical of ourselves.

BTW, I have been wearing those glasses for about 11 years, every day. May they live and be well. A new prescription every few years but otherwise the same on sale fabulous, lightweight, cool glasses.

When my husband first saw them on me he commented hesitantly, Are those new? 2004. I said, Yes. He said, searching for the words, They are hideous.

NO. I insisted. They are stunning. They are laser metal in a dark purple that looks a bit different depending on the light and what I'm wearing. Whenever we are out together people stop me and comment, I love your glasses, and I turn to him smiling, and he looks away, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't get their stylishness at first. He has learned to trust me. LOL.

DianaMK 10-16-2015 06:19 PM

AndiiBB,
You are beautiful inside and out!! You have been an inspiration to me over the years!! Thanks so much!
Diana

Catherine 10-16-2015 08:59 PM

Andi, what a great article. Everything you say on our site and the way you live is portrayed in this article. Thanks for sharing your positive approach and giving credit to your doctors, family and all those that hover around you. 20 years is a long time and you wear it well. Purple glasses and all. I have appreciated your posts and pink's and many others since 2006. Lucky us! I too subscribe to positive thinking, gratefulness and knowledge. Sprinkled with Blessings and a little luck!

Hugs and love to all, Catherine

Andrea Barnett Budin 10-17-2015 08:49 AM

I long for the days when we could post our own emoticons -- hearts and smiles.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, but... I send you all loving energy and my wishes for good health for us all, along with joy and harmony of course!

Used to be able to post in various colors, which was my trademark. One pink paragraph, one purple, one green... Oh dear.

suzan w 10-17-2015 08:21 PM

Awesome!!! And nice glasses too!!!

Catherine 10-18-2015 11:16 AM

I remember your colored paragraphs. I actually did not know how to post in colors, but I enjoyed those who did.

Andrea Barnett Budin 10-18-2015 01:23 PM

Well for a long while, posting my little emoticons and colored posts (typed in email and copied and pasted) -- I can no longer achieve this. It just doesn't accept the colorations or the sweet little confetti bursts to celebrate a cancerversary someone brings to our attention.

:o((( I am pouting...

My signature remains multi colored however.

Can that be fixed? I wish I could contact our webmaster, dear wonderful Joe. He'd get right on that I bet. Love you Joe.

PinkGirl 10-18-2015 05:32 PM

What happens when you tap the A for the list of colours??

PinkGirl 10-18-2015 05:37 PM

red. green. this is a test

PinkGirl 10-18-2015 05:39 PM

🎃🍁😇💩🎉💥. from my keyboard.

StephN 10-18-2015 09:17 PM

Just as simple as using Word for Windows. Same format here for the posts.

I also noticed, and LIKED, your glasses, Andi.