HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Brain Mets Shrinking Yay, God!! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56520)

NEDenise 11-08-2012 06:59 PM

Brain Mets Shrinking Yay, God!!

Yay! God!
Hooray, Penn Medicine!
Woo Hoo, Tykerb!

My MRI showed definite shrinkage in the two lesions. (Yay again!!)
In fact the smaller of the two is almost completely gone!! And the larger one looks smaller, and very unhappy. (Apparently, Gammaknife was a real buzz-kill for these tumors!!)

Even better than that...NO NEW LESIONS have popped up! That was my worst fear. But, either there weren't any other rogue cells floating around, or Tykerb is as good as it's reputation. I don't really care which...

I'M just SOOOOOO relieved! Overjoyed! Grateful!!

Thanks for all the prayers and positive energy (and good juju, Kelly!)...it all worked! The amount of love that pours out on this board never ceases to amaze me
! Thanks to all of you for caring about me, and supporting me. I don't know what I'd do without you!!

Next MRI is in two months. Neck/chest/abdomen CT at the same time. Don't mean to be greedy, but I reeeaaallly hope those results are as good as these!
And, in the meantime, I'm planning to let my mind rest...it needs a break from thinking about cancer, and scans.

Truly loving life tonight!
Love and hugs to all of you!
Denise

Gerri 11-08-2012 07:21 PM

Re: Brain Mets Shrinking Yay, God!!

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL! So very happy for you Denise! Keep the good news coming!

adelay 11-08-2012 07:29 PM

I'm so happy for you!!!! What a wonderful thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Many blessings~

Kellennea 11-08-2012 07:36 PM

Yay!!! So happy for you!!!!

Sdgirl 11-08-2012 07:51 PM

Congratulations. Have been waiting for you to post. I am so happy to read good news

carlatte7 11-08-2012 08:24 PM

I've been thinking of you the past few days. This is really, really good news. Happy dance!!

chrisy 11-08-2012 08:25 PM

Woo hoo! On your way to being a Ned-head!

LoisLane 11-08-2012 08:35 PM

fantastic results Denise..you have certainly been in my thoughts and prayers, oh happy day! lois

JillaryJill 11-08-2012 08:38 PM

Denise,
I thought about you all day, checked posts a few times. Said prayers for you on Sunday. Lit a candle in church for you a few weeks back. I am so happy for you. The relief just "oozes" out of your post. Happy dance is right!!!!

caya 11-08-2012 09:07 PM

Doing the happy dance for you Denise!!

Thanks for sharing your good news...

all the best
caya

Pamelamary 11-08-2012 10:33 PM

Great news Denise - now for 2 months thinking about the better things in life!

mimiflower07 11-08-2012 10:44 PM

This is just the best news.... I'm so very happy. & so relieved! I'm dancing with you.
Just enjoy this joyous moment.
Best wishes
Suzanne

Pray 11-08-2012 10:58 PM

Praise Jesus! Gods blessings are all around you and in your beautiful, fabulous, wonderful fantastic HEAD! Many Many more blessings to you Denise. How absolutely wonderful for you and your wonderful happy happy family. (No doubt!) Peace my friend!

Bunty 11-08-2012 11:36 PM

Yee haa!! That's wonderful news Denise, and so good that you don't need to consider any other treatment regime!! Very, very happy for you and your family.
Cheers Marie xx

sarah 11-09-2012 01:28 AM

this is wonderful news, so happy for you
health and happiness
sarah

Paula O 11-09-2012 04:29 AM

I'm very happy with and for you. That's MARVELOUS news! :)

Paula

JennyB 11-09-2012 04:32 AM

So VERY VERY happy fantastic news!!

Ellie F 11-09-2012 04:47 AM

Brilliant news. I am just sooooooo happy for you.
Ellie

LeahM 11-09-2012 05:56 AM

Of course it is going away....you are NEDenise after all!
So happy to hear this news, you have made my day! And even tho my Michelle hates it when I dance, I stoop up and did a happy dance for you.

Much love to you Denise
Leah

norkdo 11-09-2012 05:59 AM

Popping the cork for you tonight and raising a toast high. Gigantic smile won't leave my face. Oh Denise, I read these congratulations and see us all linking hands in a big circle, dancing around you, lifting you up on a chair above us, this community of lovely, loving courageous women. You are fabulous and going to defy odds and live a long time. Prayers and love holding you up!!!!
Nora
xoxooxox