HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Jessica Passed Away Last Night (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58306)

KDR 06-06-2013 01:58 PM

Jessica Passed Away Last Night

Dance free, angel.

Love
Karen
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...76856324_n.jpg

jaykay 06-06-2013 02:03 PM

Re: Jessica Passed Away Last Night

JML/Jessica???

KDR 06-06-2013 02:08 PM

Yes, our dear, dear beautiful Jessica.

K

jaykay 06-06-2013 02:23 PM

So sorry for her family. I know life is not fair, but this is just not right! She fought hard for a long time.

CarolineC 06-06-2013 02:23 PM

Oh No. NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!I thought I was out of tears from all the sadness, but they're still flowing. I am so sad for her, her family.

Ellie F 06-06-2013 02:38 PM

Can't believe it! I'm so shocked. I knew she was struggling but didn't realise she was so close to the end. Rest in peace Jessica x
Ellie

IrvineFriend 06-06-2013 03:39 PM

I'm in shock, she's been posting regularly, just a few days ago. I knew it was serious, but had no idea there would be news like this now. I'm glad her Mom was there with her.

-Julie

tricia keegan 06-06-2013 03:56 PM

Such sad news, sending much love to her family and may you fly with the Angels at peace Jessica. xx

Mary Anne in TX 06-06-2013 04:29 PM

A sweet champion gone too soon. I'll so miss her wonderful sharing and zest for life. God bless her family and friends.

SusanN 06-06-2013 05:00 PM

Life is but a breath...and let us each live our lives to the fullest...indeed, thank God her mom was right at her side...prayers to her family for much needed strength, peace, wisdom and love!!

'lizbeth 06-06-2013 05:54 PM

I've been anxiously awaiting news about Jessica. In her last posts she seemed to be out of options. It is a sad loss. Her posts were so full of spirit and determination. I can see how she fought for 11 years.

I can only hope that her experience with cancer will not be the same for someone diagnosed in a few years. I wish for a time when stage IV survivors don't need to go from harsh chemo to harsh chemo and desperately trying to enroll in a clinical trial for a chance at more life.

My condolences to her sister, mother and family. And my condolences to us - as we have truly lost another very special person.

Bunty 06-06-2013 06:24 PM

Jessica - So beautiful, such a fighting spirit, a wonderful friend to us all here, and loved by so many. This is a sad day.

Mandamoo 06-06-2013 06:34 PM

Jessica inspired me so much - always considering a fresh option. Always fully living.
This disease is not fair.
Jessica, may it be beautiful wherever you are now. Your legacy is yournisnpiration to so many around the world.

Laurel 06-06-2013 07:36 PM

This is another toughie. Man. Another sad, bitter pill to choke down. R.I.P. brave, courageous, beautiful Jessica.

sassy 06-06-2013 07:45 PM

No
No
No

I will never forget the day I met Jessica in San Antonio. Her picture and exuberance had led me to picture this tall dominate figure---and she was a tiny spitfire! Such a strong, intelligent, beautiful inspiration. I'm so glad her family was with her and I'm sure her father was waiting with opened arms. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones.

I feel battered.

Vicky 06-06-2013 07:49 PM

So profoundly sad to see this... she fought so long and so well and was a shining light of hope for so many of us... prayers to her family.

Laurel 06-06-2013 08:05 PM

Rhonda,

I just read your post and think you have summed up how I am feeling, and I am betting most of us as well, so extraordinarily well...battered. Yes, battered. I feel battered, too.

Paty 06-06-2013 10:47 PM

Soo very sad! Jessica, great lady, strong woman, brave fighter! I will miss you so very much dear! I can believe you are gone.

karen z 06-06-2013 11:00 PM

I honestly can not believe this. We just got a post from Jessica but, then again, that is SO Jessica. She was one of the bravest women I have met in my life. Sassy, your post says everything I felt about Jess and how I feel now. I am numb and lost.

To Jessica's family- you must know that you meant the world to Jessica and that she was always so happy when she could be with you. You had a lovely daughter, sister and family member. She was something else and a very unique woman.

michka 06-07-2013 12:09 AM

Oh no! no! This is not fare. I can't imagine our group without Jessica. She was such a fighter. My thoughts go to her family. Michka