HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Goodbye, Radiant (Kim) (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57097)

KDR 01-19-2013 08:07 AM

Goodbye, Radiant (Kim)

It is with great sadness that I pass along the information that we lost Kim (radiant) yesterday at 3:12PM, Pacific time. Kim was so full of life, positivity and wonder. I had the privilege of spending one full day with Kim in San Francisco in late November when I attended a conference, and she had quite the day and night planned out. From the wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge to museums and Haight-Ashbury, we laughed through it all. She just loved the smell of eucalyptus and drove us through wild batches of it just to take in the fragrance. She was also a dear friend to our Courtney, and so she introduced me to Jay, Courtney's husband, whom I found absolutely as awesome in person as in his writing.

Kim was very at peace with her place in life, and knew then that she was Heaven-bound. I will always cherish the time with her spent on the West coast, as well as here in the East, where we enjoyed vegetarian hotspots, lavender-infused chocolates and great conversation.

Warmly
Karen

sarah 01-19-2013 09:50 AM

Re: Goodbye, Radiant (Kim)

Thanks Karen for letting us know. Always so sad to hear about another member passing away.
My deepest sympathy goes out to her family and friends.
hugs
sarah

Mandamoo 01-19-2013 02:13 PM

Oh Karen, I'm so sad to hear about Kim. What a wonderful memory of her you have. May her family find some peace.
Ax

Paty 01-19-2013 06:35 PM

So sad to hear this. Love to her family.

phil 01-19-2013 07:56 PM

I am so sorry to hear this , we lost another fighter. She and I corresponded until about a month ago. she knew then that t dm-1 did not work for her. She sure gave it her all.

Joanne S 01-19-2013 09:13 PM

It's always so heartbreaking to lose a sister!
To Kim's family, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am sincerely sorry for your loss.
:( Joanne

tricia keegan 01-20-2013 01:00 PM

So sad to read this and my sympathy and prayers go to Kim's family and friends at this sad time. RIP Kim xx

lkc Gumby 01-20-2013 03:22 PM

We lost another beautiful and radiant star. I so hoped that these last seven years would span into many many more years! May God be with you sweet Kim. I will miss you.

Pray 01-20-2013 07:58 PM

Gods blessings to Kim's family. She will be missed. It is a comfort that she had so many beautiful friends in her life. You are all in my prayers.

chrisy 01-20-2013 08:30 PM

I think Kim nd I corresponded over the years ia pm as we were oth in o. California. I never met her, but I will miss her posts.

Jen 01-21-2013 12:31 PM

My broken heart goes out to Kim's family at this difficult time. :(

Laurel 01-21-2013 06:28 PM

I am so very saddened to hear of Kim's passing. Thank you, Karen, for letting us know.

Emy 01-21-2013 07:34 PM

So sorry to hear of kim's passing....love and prayers to her family
Eileen

greenacres 01-22-2013 11:00 AM

My heart goes out to her family. My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with them all. So sad to lose yet, another member. Can someone tell me her screen name? Thanks.

Jackie07 01-22-2013 12:00 PM

Rest in peace, Kim (screen name: Radiant)...

KsGal 01-22-2013 02:42 PM

Im very sorry to hear of the loss of Radiant. Many prayers to her family for peace in this difficult time.