HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Sheila has earned her wings (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56789)

Barbara H. 12-10-2012 03:28 PM

Re: Sheila has earned her wings

Hi Jen,
I will never forget your mother. My thoughts continue to be with you. You are a loving and kind daughter, and I know that her teachings, love and spirit will continue to be with you.
Barbara H.

Jeanette 12-10-2012 03:30 PM

Jen , your mother was a rock. She helped so many people on this site. She will be sorely miised. But know she will always be with you. Blessings to you and your famile, Jeanette

Bunty 12-10-2012 04:21 PM

Jen, my condolences to you and your family, and loved ones. Sheila blessed your lives, and this important website. Sheila inspired me with her wisdom, strength and goodwill. The world will be brimming with random acts of kindness today in honour of your Mum.
Marie

ElaineM 12-10-2012 04:49 PM

I am so sorry. I will miss Sheila.
A random act of kindness is a great way to honor her.
Take good care of yourself.

chicagoetc 12-10-2012 04:56 PM

Missing her but no doubt not as much as Jen and your family. But glad Sheila is free of the pain. She fought the good fight... Melanie

Patb 12-10-2012 05:10 PM

What a wonderful spirit she had. I will hold the family
and friends in my heart. You will be missed Shiela.
patb

schoolteacher 12-10-2012 05:14 PM

I will miss you, Shelia. Bless her family.
Amelia

Redwolf8812 12-10-2012 05:18 PM

So sorry to hear this. I know the many great memories you have of your mom will soon bring you much-needed comfort (I lost my mom in '96).

- Penny

KDR 12-10-2012 05:42 PM

I am so sorry to read of Sheila's physical death. But as we know, she will carry on in her new kingdom and will ALWAYS be with you, for love is eternal. Look for the little signs. She was a very brave and strong woman and will be dearly missed.

Karen

Soccermom 12-10-2012 06:10 PM

Jen, Im so sorry. Your Mom will always be remembered and loved here,

Marcia

karen z 12-10-2012 06:23 PM

Dear Jen,
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I know you will feel your mom's presence in many ways and at many times. I will work on acts of random kindness in memory of your wonderful mom. Remember to take good care of yourself and family now. It is what your mom wants for you.
Love,
karen z

europa 12-10-2012 06:32 PM

I am so so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I hope you and your siblings cope as well as you can with your loss. Know that she made a huge impact on many people, me included.

Henny 12-10-2012 06:46 PM

Jen,
I am so sorry for your loss. Sheila will be sorely missed by so, so many.
May her name be a blessing and her spirit be with you always

Henny

NEDenise 12-10-2012 06:46 PM

Jen,
I'm so very sorry for the pain you are feeling. I lost my mom a few years ago, and someone gave me a poem.

The idea was that a loved one leaving us, is like a boat sailing off into the horizon...

as the people on the side she's leaving catch their last glimpse of her and say sadly, "There she goes"...

the people on the other side of the horizon catch their first glimpse of her and shout, "Here she comes!"

I still get great comfort when I think of all the people who love my mom and were waiting for her on the other side. It helps me to know that when I cross over...she'll be waiting, and overjoyed to welcome me too.

You have rough days ahead, no doubt about it. But you have Sheila's genes...and more importantly, her spirit. You can do it. You'll go on, remembering your mom, loving her, and caring for those she loves...especially Jazzy and Sheila's beloved Jen.

Thank you so much for sharing Sheila's final days with us. I will miss her so much...but it would have been much harder if you hadn't helped us to ease into her transition. I appreciate your generous spirit.

All the best to you, and to your family
With love,
Denise

Laurel 12-10-2012 06:46 PM

This has been a heartbreaking year for us here on Her2Support. Your mother was a pillar of our online community and I for one will miss her wisdom and encouragement. She was a lovely person, funny and so honest. I hold a great deal of respect for her, Jen.

With pleasure I will seek an opportunity for a random act of kindness performed in your mother's memory. Blessings to you and your family.

Sheila, I will miss your wit and wisdom.

LoisLane 12-10-2012 07:12 PM

Dear Jen. Thinking of you and your family at this time. I thought your words that cancer is nevermore were wonderful. Your mom was such a special lady, as Laurel said a pillar of the Her2 community, so very welcoming and compassionate to all of us who logged in in desperate need of guidance and encouraging words. I feel as though you mom is standing holding the hands of the women that have just gone on before her. They are all our special guides and angels. Lois

adelay 12-10-2012 07:24 PM

Many prayers heading your way today and the days ahead. May God grant you peace and know that your mom will be greatly missed by all of us on this site, she was a true blessing to many of us. All my love~

JennyB 12-10-2012 07:29 PM

Jen,
Your Mum has given so much to us all here. I often quote her to friends - be kinder than necessary - it is just one of her invaluable lessons.
Gentle love to you, Jasmine, family and friends and of course rest well Sheila you are missed.
Love
Jenny

Jackie07 12-10-2012 07:30 PM

Angels are carrying her away... http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...sigb=12nlltv3g

Mary Jo 12-10-2012 07:31 PM

Sincere, heartfelt condolences to you Jen and your family. Your hearts are breaking, as are ours. Sheila, is now free of pain and suffering. For eternity. She is reunited with her God and all that have gone before her. For her, I am happy.

Jen, thank you so much for sharing her last weeks with us. You, sweet girl, take after your mom. You share the same kind spirit that your mom carried.

God Bless you all with His precious peace and love.

Mary Jo