HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Lily~It Is Your Special Day!!! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35064)

Believe51 08-08-2008 09:20 AM

Lily~It Is Your Special Day!!!

Lily is finally getting her procedure today, a well deserved milestone for her. Just wanted to start a post to let her know we are all here praying and thinking about her.

LILY: You go girl, you are heading for 'Monstership' very very soon. Hope you are back on your feet and feeling more yourself quickly. Ed & I send special love!!>>Believe51

Faith in Him 08-08-2008 09:44 AM

Lily,

I'm thinking and praying for you as you go through your new procedure. Only thinking warm, positive things for you.

Tonya

WomanofSteel 08-08-2008 11:14 AM

Good luck and God bless you with your new procedure.

Becky 08-08-2008 11:16 AM

I'm thinking about you. Love and hugs from me!

PinkGirl 08-08-2008 11:55 AM

Good luck Lily..... sending you lots of good vibes!!!

Joan M 08-08-2008 05:54 PM

Lily, All my best. Let us know how your doing. Joan

Bill 08-08-2008 06:39 PM

Lily, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it, hermana. Love ya, brother Bill (womanofsteel-I really like your new avatar)

Mary Anne in TX 08-08-2008 06:45 PM

Best wishes for all good things, girl! ma

sassy 08-08-2008 07:19 PM

Lily,

My best wishes for a good outcome. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Patb 08-08-2008 07:44 PM

Lily
Sending healing thoughts your way. Best of luck with
the procedure.
patb

caya 08-08-2008 07:44 PM

Lily dear I am hoping and praying for you. Let us know how you are doing when you can.

all the best
caya

hutchibk 08-08-2008 09:14 PM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, dear Lily!!

Let us know how you are when you are up to it..

Paty 08-08-2008 09:19 PM

Dear Hermana,

I wish you the best, keep us posted how you are doing. Love you and pray for you. God bless you.

Paty

hermiracles 08-08-2008 10:18 PM

Hope you have good results with this new procedure Lily. You deserve the best Sis!
BIG prayers & lots of love
Hermiracles

harrie 08-09-2008 01:07 AM

Lily, sending you good wishes and good thoughts for a smooth sailing procedure.
Maryanne

lilyecuadorian 08-09-2008 08:33 AM

Hi, My dear friends , thank for all those warm wishes, I'm so happy to hear them ,thank you MarieG ..
friday 08-08-08
6.30 am ....went to hospital ..
8.00 sign some papers etc
9.00 blood test
10.00 some IV's
11.00 shoot (they forget to give a prescriptio that I suppose to have 8 days before the prosedure , they said we sorry we forget you know this things happen ..so they give a shoot dont know the name
12.00 I went to have sir spheres ...dont felt no pain because they used 3 diferent relax or pain killers
maybe
3.00 pm they did like nuclear ct (but not ct scan no risk at all they said ) it was more then 90 minutes only for my liver
5.00pm Doctor come talk to me and said that he change the game while he was doing so, so he did the sphere in all the 5 tumors...and he want to wait 6 weeks to do it again and mean while I can have quimo (that was my only concern) for all this time with out protection ...in the 19 of aug he will check how thin are going .and after the 6 week we start again ..and them if there any left overs or not we will do it like we dis with my brain doctor targering radiation (novalis like gamma knife) just to make sure ...
he give to me like 7 medecine : hidrocodene pain killer , santac for my stomach, pantoprazole main medecine because is for my stomach dont get ulceras ,citrofloxacin antibiotic, sucraalfate after meals, 5 days of steroids antinflamatory staff a lot of fluid a A LOT OF FLUIDS so that way is more easy to handle it !!!
I can wait until wednesday to see my doc oncology to talk about with quimo he will give all this 6 weeks ....that is it for the moment; but last nigh I sleep much better becasue in my mind in my soul I was alusinate and thinking that those stuped bad cell are having hard time and I can see them cry and yelling for help and it was bean full with radiation everywhere insult me and my doc ...that we are cruel ....haters etc etc oh how I hate them ....never hate in my live like to this UN-INVITE stuped cells .....is never abudam or a lot to said that you are my special friends ...and I love you everyone ...this is for my dear friend Kareneng that I know she is readind this and laught about it and say "hun you be ok dont worry, you are going to beat this beast ..." I love you kareneg dosent matter where you are my friend I love you ...you are my strengh ... I will send a nice card to Lisa .. i just dont have ready yet ....

Barbara H. 08-09-2008 08:43 AM

You are in my thoughts!!

Thank you for the update Lily. I didn't know you were going through all of this. I wish you all the best and that the procedure works.
Thinking of you.
Barbara H.

caya 08-09-2008 08:58 AM

Way to go Lily!!

Thanks for the detailed update, Lily dear!! Bang Bang cancer cells, you are so dead now!!

We are all routing for you, keep on fighting.

all the best
caya

Becky 08-09-2008 09:21 AM

I'm glad you are doing well Lily. I was wondering if you are still on an anti-hormonal (I noticed you had once been on Tamoxifen and I was wondering if you are still on it or have you been switched to something else).

I was thinking if you are still on Tamoxifen, perhaps it is time to change to Faslodex and go back on herceptin too. I am just thinking out loud here.

Be well girl!

lilyecuadorian 08-09-2008 09:25 AM

yesBecky I was on femara but the side effect was huge so mydoc change to aromasin ...so far good and I still take it while I do all this ....and I suspect my doc will include herceptin on it ..again...is ok with me ..nice for the coments and thank you !!