HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Herceptin / Tykerb (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Update from Adriana (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59727)

Adriana Mangus 12-11-2013 04:49 PM

Update from Adriana

Hi Everyone, Hope you all ready for the Holidays!!!

Just a short note to let everyone know that everything is stable, muga and bone scan clear, CA2729 within normal range.

Next week, December 17th will have the lung needle biopsy, so my oncologist can order the tumor sequencing test from Foundation One. I will appreciate a little prayer in my name, Thank you.

It's almost twenty years for me, and am still here, I hope that new members in need of support and medical information feel inspired not just by me, but by so many other women who have gone through this disease, sad to say some are no longer with us, but at the same time there have been so many other women on this site who have beat this disease and for that I'm thankful to them, because I don't think I could've walked this path without their unconditional love, support and advice I have received all throughout this ordeal. Thank you so much.

Happy Holidays and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

MaineRottweilers 12-11-2013 06:23 PM

Re: Update from Adriana

You have my prayers.

KDR 12-11-2013 06:28 PM

Adriana,
I just had my genomic sequencing done with Foundation One. They are very accommodating. I hope your final report yields the answers you seek. I was very happy working with them. We do know, however, we still have miles to go.

Your post is most inspirational.
Thank you for sharing.

Love
Karen

Laurel 12-11-2013 06:33 PM

Good luck with the testing, Adriana. You are a serious warrior and I am proud to "know" you. Thanks for the warm holiday wishes...right back at ya! Prayers with your name on them going upward!

Ceesun 12-11-2013 07:11 PM

AD, Love and prayers to you...sounds like a good action plan. So glad you checked in. Our lungs are stubborn but so are we, my friend. xo Ceesun Big congrats on 20 years!

michka 12-13-2013 02:10 AM

Hi Adriana, I will be thinking of you on the 17th hoping for an easy procedure and results that will help your oncs bring you back to Ned.
Congratulations for the 20 years!
Michka

Becky 12-13-2013 06:50 AM

You are in my thoughts while going thru this state of the art procedure.

IrvineFriend 12-13-2013 01:50 PM

Good luck Adriana! Hope to see you again soon and Happy Holidays!

-Julie

SoCalGal 12-14-2013 10:05 PM

Don't have words tonight Adriana, just wanted you to know I'm here, too. Praying...

Jackie07 12-15-2013 12:19 AM

Adriana,

Sending good thoughts and prayers from Texas.