HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Surgery Thurs. the 4th (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56195)

Pray 10-03-2012 08:41 AM

Surgery Thurs. the 4th

Hello Everyone,

In the skeem of things going on here lately.. With the passing of our dear friend Brenda and all of our stage IV sisters trials (especially Sheila) I humbaly come to you for prayers. I am finally having a free tram flap surg. tomorrow after 4 awfull surgeries where the surg.s actually told me how sorry they were! I don't know that I feel any better going into this one though it will be all me this time and I won't have any more trouble with foriegn objects in me. So if I can be so bold as to ask for prayers I would so appreciate every one of them. Thank you my sisters. You are all in my prayers.

Ceesun 10-03-2012 08:47 AM

Re: Surgery Thurs. the 4th

I will pray for you and after you recover, let's meet up...I live closer to you now and we can get together! Ceesun

yanyan 10-03-2012 10:39 AM

I will also pray for your successful surgery and speedy recovery. A friend of mine did this years ago and she was very happy with the results. I am sure everything will go well :)

KsGal 10-03-2012 11:04 AM

Dear Pray...You certainly have my prayers and all the positive energy I can muster. I hope the outcome of this surgery is exactly as you wish it to be, and Im so sorry you had to go through so many other surgeries to get to this point. Big cyber ((hugs)) to you...

Paty 10-03-2012 11:46 AM

Prayers going your way dear, praying that everything will come out just fine. Lots of love and hugs.

roz123 10-03-2012 11:47 AM

pray...good luck and prayers for a successful surgery and easy recovery
i am going in for bilateral msx with lat flap surgery on the 15th and also feeling very nervous

rhondalea 10-03-2012 11:55 AM

I'll be thinking of you, Nancy.

StephN 10-03-2012 12:12 PM

Dear Nancy -
Thank you for your support on my problem and coming surgery. I will send my best positive thoughts and prayers tomorrow for your success this time.

caya 10-03-2012 12:53 PM

Prayers and big hugs coming from Canada for you Nancy. Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery!

all the best
caya

NEDenise 10-03-2012 04:51 PM

You KNOW you're in my prayers!
(You too, Roz!)

Here's hoping that this time next week you can look back and laugh about being worried, because everything went off without a hitch!

Love and hugs,
Denise

europa 10-03-2012 07:14 PM

You're in my prayers Pray and thoughts.

Becky 10-03-2012 08:20 PM

I will be thinking about you and your speedy recovery.

JennyB 10-03-2012 10:14 PM

I sincerely hope it all goes well and you recover well - please let me know how it goes as I am considering doing it in a couple of years.

your friend

Jenny xx

Mary Jo 10-04-2012 06:55 PM

So happy I came upon this thread on the 4th. Praying for "success" all the way around....surgery and recovery.

Peace my "sister"

Mary Jo

carlatte7 10-04-2012 07:59 PM

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

Joanne S 10-04-2012 10:35 PM

Pray, Hope this surgery goes smooth. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm anxious to hear back from you. Hugs, Joanne

NEDenise 10-07-2012 05:43 AM

Nancy,
Still praying, and hoping that you are getting stronger every single day. Don't be shy, take the pain meds! This is the sort of pain it's best to stay ahead of...rather than chase after once it gets bad.
Gentle hugs, and lots of love coming your way
Denise

Pray 10-11-2012 07:58 PM

Hi Everyone, Thank you each and everyone of you for your thoughtfullness, prayers and support. I write this with a very heavy heart and great saddness that Sheila has hospice now. As I'm sure everyone else is feeling. Chatting through email with her daughter Jen, what a wonderful woman Jen is Her little heart is braking having so many crosses to carry right now. I'm not sure she can really see just how much of her mothers strength she carries with her everyday. Gods blessings to Sheila, Jenn, and your wonderful family. They are all being carried in Jesus' hands. I don't know of a better place to be. I'm so darn mad I can hardly stand it. Peace my Friends( I am doing fine.)

Pray 10-11-2012 08:51 PM

If its okay I would like to tell about surgery next week. I have been out 3 days now and have recheck on Mon. I will have more info then.

Laurel 10-14-2012 05:55 PM

Pray (really wish we knew your "real' name)

Looking forward to the good news that I am know is coming to you tomorrow! Thank you for all you do for us here on Her2Support!