HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My mum is an angel :( (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31398)

weenan 12-01-2007 09:24 AM

My mum is an angel :(

My mum gained her angel wings on 11/30/2007 at 11:32pm at the young age of 54 :(

I can not believe that this is real, that we have to go through yet another death. My dad in 2002, Teagyn in 2005 and now my mum in 2007. It is all so surreal. My mums death also brings up so many memories of Teagyns death.

We are having her serive at the same place we had Teagyns as they were so amazing and kind, I just hope that is also not to painful.

Im so lost right now, your mum is the person you call when things are tough, when you have good news, just to chit chat, we are a close family we talked with our mum everyday and say her often.
It is undescriable that we have to go through all of this, im numb.
Family members are coming from Scotland and her funeral should be Wednesday. I am then hoping to go to Scotland as there will also be a memorial service there.

Please pray for us. this is devestating and we are all lost.

Love Nicola mummy tro angel Teagyn

tousled1 12-01-2007 09:37 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that your mother passed away. She is now at peace. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

caya 12-01-2007 09:45 AM

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. It's tough to lose your mother at such a young age.

all the best
caya

dhealey 12-01-2007 10:19 AM

My deepest sympathies to you and you family. It is very hard to lose your mother no matter what age you are. I lost mine to breast cancer 10 years ago, she was my best friend. When I got my diagnosis last year, I have felt her presence, like she is watching over me, my guardian angel, as your mother will be yours. Keeping you in my prayers.

nitewind 12-01-2007 10:53 AM

Nicola, I am so deeply saddened to hear this news. Sounds like you've gone through so much already. Always remember, your mum will always be with you. I will keep your family in my prayers.
gentle hugs

Sheila 12-01-2007 11:19 AM

I am so sorry that you have had to deal with so many losses...a mum holds a special place no other can fill...may she look down on you and give you strength every day...you are in my prayers.

DonnaD 12-01-2007 12:25 PM

Nicola,
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. You have my deepest sympathies. You have dealt with so much. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. You now have three specail angels watching over you.

My your find comfort in a God who loves you and knows your pain.

Donna

Mary Jo 12-01-2007 02:14 PM

Dear Nicola,

Please accept my sincere condolences in the loss of your "mum." Praying for God's Peace and Love to hold you close at this time.

Hugs to you,

Mary Jo

Vanessa 12-01-2007 02:38 PM

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. I will be keeping you and your family members in my thoughts and prayers.

lexigirl 12-01-2007 02:39 PM

Dear Nicola,

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry that you are dealing with another loss. Prayers for comfort during this difficult time.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

Lolly 12-01-2007 05:17 PM

Nicola,
I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom passed away 2 years ago, and I know the sorrow you're feeling. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

<3 Lolly

kareneg 12-01-2007 05:43 PM

Nicola,

I am so sorry my dear you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Patrice 12-01-2007 06:52 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss - words can never express the depth of what it means to lose someone who is so very loved.

All my best, Patrice

TriciaK 12-01-2007 08:00 PM

I am so sorry, Nicola! Moms are so very special. I lost mine 50 years ago when she was just 47, and I still mourn the loss of my dearest friend. It has been so hard to have my children growing up not knowing their grandmother.But I have felt her near so many times and have had very special dreams about her, so I feel she is still close. I hope you feel that too. I will ass my prayers for comfort for you to all the other prayers. Hugs, Tricia

Faith in Him 12-01-2007 09:07 PM

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort for you and your family.

Hugs.

Bev 12-01-2007 09:20 PM

So sorry Nicola. More thoughts and prayers. Bev

Jean 12-01-2007 10:12 PM

Very difficult

to lose your Mom...I know and understand your pain.
I had my mother for many years she was 84 yrs. when she passed and I still wish I had more time. Moms are so very dear and special. It is a very difficult....I am sorry for your loss....will keep you and your Mom in my prayers.

Regards,
Jean

jones7676 12-02-2007 07:48 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss. May you find comfort in the good memories you have.

Joanne S 12-02-2007 08:04 PM

I, too, lost my mom to breast cancer---so I understand how you are feeling. May it comfort you to know your mum is now at peace with Teagyn---she is an angel watching over you! May you gain a little more strength every day and cherish all your wonderful memories.

With heartfelt sympathy,
Joanne

charlotte 12-03-2007 01:02 AM

so sorry to hear of your loss of your mum. please accept my sincere thoughts and prayers...