HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Stephanie stopped by (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51400)

sarah 09-19-2011 10:14 AM

Stephanie stopped by

Hello All,
I was absolutely delighted that one of my favorite HER2 "family members" and one who has helped me through the years, stopped by the little village where I live. What a terrific surprise!
Stephanie, looking fantastic and her sweet husband, Emile, stopped by on their way From Bordeaux, France to Vence, further East, and it was wonderful to meet her in person! She is as warm and wonderful as her cyber personality projects. I hope they will be back again soon.
Great to meet an HER2er in person and such a special one.
I love this site!!!
Health and Happiness
love sarah

CourtneyL 09-19-2011 10:34 AM

Re: Stephanie stopped by

I echo your sentiments. Steph is WONDERFUL! I had the pleasure of meeting up with her several times last year when I was in Seattle for the vaccine trial. She is such an inspiration to me and so many of us here. She helped me to keep hope alive that NED for us stage IV is possible! Long may you dance with NED Steph! And enjoy your time in France! Viva la Steph!

sarah 09-19-2011 11:45 AM

Hi Courtney,
Yes, she's amazing! If you didn't know it, you'd never guess the health problems she's been through by looking at her. You're absolutely right, she's an inspiration.
Stay NED, you look good yourself! carrying quite a load!
Health and Happiness
love Sarah

Laurel 09-19-2011 06:36 PM

Ditto for me Sarah and Courtney! Our Miss Steph is truly a lovely lady, a class act all the way!

hutchibk 09-19-2011 06:59 PM

I love when Steph stops by! I've enjoyed her visits in Texas, too. Fantastic!

Unregistered 09-20-2011 09:44 AM

You are all too much!
Steph here from Vence.
I think we all play off each other,s best qualities!
Everyone has much to offer not forgetting this cancer detour just changed our direction in life a bit. Our basic selves shine through and I feel the same about you all.
Sarah has a lot less stress living the hill village life! She can walk just about any place she needs to go!

Stay well everyone and I will see you all beginning Oct;

Margerie 09-20-2011 10:08 AM

I have also had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie and her adoring husband Emile in their wine shop. Wonderful couple!! Thanks again Steph for the lovely afternoon and wishing the best for you always!

schoolteacher 09-20-2011 02:43 PM

Hope to hear from you soon, Stephanie. I emailed Doreen yesterday.

Amelia

tricia keegan 09-21-2011 12:59 PM

How wonderful to meet one of our online buddies, I live in Ireland but have been fortunate in meeting a few people from the U.S I met online and I'm so glad you met Steph:)

sarah 09-22-2011 02:45 AM

Me too!
Health and happiness
love sarah