HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Very Sad News (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26378)

Christine 12-18-2006 08:06 PM

Very Sad News

Mel, Lisa's husband called us today and informed us of Lisa's passing at 1:00 PM she went peacefully, without pain and surrounded by those who loved her.

Lisa was an active contributor who helped others whenever she could. We will miss her but know that she will not be forgotten by those that she touched in our group.

She will surely be missed by all of us. Our sincere and heartfelt sympathies to Mel and her endeared family.

Lisa, hugs and love and light.

Christine, Joe and the entire HER2 Support Group "family"

Montana 12-18-2006 08:10 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about Lisa. My condolences to her family.

Karen W 12-18-2006 08:21 PM

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Lisa will be greatly missed.

Hugs and healing prayers to Lisa's family and friends.

Karen

Cynthia 12-18-2006 08:21 PM

Lisa has been a constant source of courage, advice and great humor on this site. My deepest sympathies to Mel and Lisa's entire family. We will miss her terribly.
The lights are dimmer tonight but Lisa's love will live on.

Cynthia

Yorkiegirl 12-18-2006 08:32 PM

My heart is just aching right now. Prayers for Mel and the rest of Lisa's family during this most difficult time.

Bev 12-18-2006 08:34 PM

We will miss Lisa very much. She had so much energy. I loved one of her old pics in the red jacket and hat. I'm so very sorry and pray her family finds comfort. Bev

anne 12-18-2006 08:35 PM

So sad to hear the news.

My thoughts and condolences to you and your family Mel. Lisa was a very caring person and I will never forget the times she gave me courage. I am glad she went in peace and she will be remembered for all the good she did.
Love and light always Lisa, RIP
Anne.

Liz J. 12-18-2006 08:47 PM

Christine,

Thank you for letting us know about Lisa. May she rest in peace. She shared a wealth of information and will not be forgotten. I will say an extra prayer for her and her loved ones tonight.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Diane H 12-18-2006 08:58 PM

My deepest sympathies and prayers for Lisa's Mel and family. There is even brighter light shining in heaven now. Hugs to them, and may some comfort find them,
Diane

lindaw 12-18-2006 09:06 PM

This is such sad news. My thoughts are with Mel.

love
lindaw

TriciaK 12-18-2006 09:30 PM

I am so sorry to hear of this news. Mel and Lisa have meant so much to all of us. Please add my thoughts and prayers to those who go out to the family from all of us who so loved and admired Lisa. Mel's posts were so touching. Thank you, Christine, and others who let us know the news. Hugs, Tricia K

Vanessa 12-18-2006 09:54 PM

I am so saddened to hear the news of Lisa passing. My prayers and sympathy go out to her family. I am glad to hear she went peacefully.

chrisy 12-18-2006 10:27 PM

Very sad news, indeed. Lisa truly was "love and light" to us, her "her2 family". Thanks Joy and Christine for passing this along so quickly.

Lisa I will miss you, your encouraging and caring words. You were always there for all of us, sharing victories, setbacks, and love.

Rest in peace, love, and light Lisa

Chris

Patricia 12-18-2006 10:28 PM

Mel,

I am so saddened to hear about Lisa's passing. She was always there for all of us and I am grateful for her helpful and caring posts and constant love and light. I hope that you are surrounded by that same love and light at this hard hard time.

Warm Regards,
Patricia

sherri 12-18-2006 10:32 PM

Sad news

Lisa is not with us anymore, but her "Love and Light" will stay forever. We miss you Lisa. Mel my thoughts are with you.

lexigirl 12-18-2006 10:33 PM

I am so sorry to read this. Please accept my sympathy. I know this is really hard. Another angel to watch over us.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

Lolly 12-18-2006 10:44 PM

Peace, Love and Light to Lisa's family and friends. I will miss her dearly.

tricia keegan 12-19-2006 01:32 AM

Very sad news

Lisa

It won't be the same without you but I'm glad you have no more
pain,chemo,scans and treatments to face.
You were truely a dignified warrier and I'll miss you.
Mel my prayer's and condolences to you and Lisa's family.

Tricia

RhondaH 12-19-2006 03:34 AM

God be with you both...

Lisa and Mel. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

rosie 12-19-2006 03:43 AM

Too sad for words. My heart is breaking. There are special people in this world who have a special place in your heart and I will always remember Lisa's picture filled with dignity and joy, even with the hair that she used to joke about.

We are all lucky to have had a brief chance to know this special lady.

Love and light, dear Lisa. You will be remembered.
Rose