HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prayers For Sheila (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49507)

Jen 04-05-2011 06:54 PM

Prayers For Sheila

Hi this is Sheila's daughter Jennifer I got a phone call from my sister tonight she said Sheila's husband Mike called her because our Mother collapsed at a home owners meeting. She was rushed to the hospital and being intubated to stabalize her. Please pray for her as she really needs your love and prayers and support at this time. I will post an update as soon as I can.

Thank You,
Jennifer

Laurel 04-05-2011 07:21 PM

Re: Prayers For Sheila

Jennifer,

Will do! I love your mother. Please keep us posted!

Yorkiegirl 04-05-2011 07:22 PM

Oh no, of course many, many prayers going for Sheila. Please keep us updated. I will keep checking for an update.

caya 04-05-2011 07:30 PM

Jen,

Many many prayers being sent to your dear mother from Canada... Please keep us updated..
Your mother is a legend on this board...

all the best
caya

flynny 04-05-2011 07:53 PM

Sending Sheila lots and lots of prayers and your family!

Paty 04-05-2011 08:30 PM

Prayers and love for my dear Sheila. She is my hero!!!

hutchibk 04-05-2011 08:34 PM

Oh no no no no - praying hard for my dear friend. Please keep us posted.

Joan M 04-05-2011 08:41 PM

Sheila,

Sending prayers and a lot of hugs to you.

Joan

ElaineM 04-05-2011 08:47 PM

Oh no !! This is really sad news. She seemed to be doing well and now this..........
Of course I will pray. Please update us when you can. Give her alot of hugs from us.

Margerie 04-05-2011 08:52 PM

thinking of you Sheila!! And your beautiful family!

Mel3 04-05-2011 08:59 PM

I'm sorry to hear this. Many prayers for Sheila and family.

Trish 04-05-2011 10:12 PM

Thank you Jennifer. May grace be with Shelia and her family at this time.
Trish

BonnieR 04-05-2011 10:38 PM

Adding my prayers. Keep the faith. And keep us posted.

Jen 04-05-2011 10:48 PM

Mom was diagnosed with ARDS (adult respiratory distress syndrome) she was taken by helicopter to the hospital where she receives her cancer treatment. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers she really needs them at this time.

Thank You,
Jennifer

Laurel 04-06-2011 12:05 AM

Thank you for the update, Jennifer. I couldn't sleep so popped on hoping for an update. Was hoping for better news. Will keep my buddy in my prayers.

michka 04-06-2011 12:33 AM

Oh no, no no! Sending all my love and hugs for our wonderful Sheila. Thank you Jennifer for keeping us updated. I know I will not be the only one looking for your next post. I am also thinking of you and the rest of the family. Michka

Ellie F 04-06-2011 02:42 AM

We all love her and will pray really hard for her recovery.I can't believe this is happening to this wonderful person. Please let us know how she is.
Sheila is a real fighter and an inspiration to so many for so long.

Ellie (England)

Jen 04-06-2011 05:28 AM

Sheila's sister (my aunt) called this morning and said they were going to try and see if they could remove the breathing tube today and she was reaching for pen and paper to write with. Things are still touch and go so please continue to pray that God gives her the strength to fight this and recover. I joined this board a few years back because I know how much you guys mean to my Mom as well as to each other. Mom told me a long time ago she was glad I joined this site and to update you guys about whats going on when she couldn't. Unfortunately this is one of those times. I know my Mom is a fighter as all of you are. Please continue to lift her up in your warm thoughts and prayers. I pray that someday soon she will be able to come on here and see all of the love you guys have for her as she has for all of you. I will continue to update as the updates become available.

Last night when they did the CT scans at the first hospital they did not see any new cancer but her lungs were in really bad shape.
Jennifer

Unregistered 04-06-2011 06:18 AM

Thanks Jen for being the wonderful daughter that you are, and keeping us posted on Sheila's condition.
I am just heart sick to hear this and plan to have a special offering for her here in Bali as soon as our guide can arrange it tomorrow.
Give her a huge, gentle hug from me when you can.
Love StephN

Marlys 04-06-2011 06:29 AM

God is not deaf!!! He will hear our prayers and will answer as He sees fit for our beloved Sheila.
Love & Hugs,
Marlys