HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   RhondaH? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34628)

Chelee 07-05-2008 11:01 PM

RhondaH?

Has anyone heard from RhondaH? I just checked the members list & the last time she was here was June 3rd. She may just be taking a break, or enjoying her summer...but I can't help but be a little concerned? I really hope everything is ok? Has anyone talked to her recently?

Chelee

Sheila 07-06-2008 05:43 AM

Chelee
I too was wondering about Rhonda...maybe she is spending a lot of free time with her son during the summer.
We miss you Rhonda....................

Catherine 07-06-2008 09:29 PM

I remember that Rhonda H (if I am talking about the same Rhonda) has said over the last year that she does not post as much as she used to. I would guess that she is busy updating the diet chart she made for us. Which, I have to admit I am too lazy to use. I too hope she is fine and just enjoying a fun summer.

Chelee 07-06-2008 10:25 PM

Catherine, Now that you mentioned it...I do remember Rhonda saying she doesn't post as much. But I did think she occasional lurked to see if we are all behaving ourselves. :) For her not to even take a quick peek hopefully means she is having a wonderful time with that good looking boy of hers.

Rhonda, if by chance you do see this...I want to say HELLO...& here's wishing that you & your son are having lots of summer fun.

Chelee

Bill 07-07-2008 06:20 PM

Hi Chelee! I seem to recall that for Lent, Rhonda and her son agreed to give up all/most? electronic media, and then a few weeks later, she posted that they, I'm using my own words here, benefited or enjoyed it more than expected, and since then, she has been posting less. I don't recall any postings of any problems. Maybe someone closer to Rhonda knows more. Take care, Bill

RhondaH 07-08-2008 05:27 PM

I'm here...

but as you can see from my avatar, I have a new little boy in the house...Oscar...4 months old and a REAL "mama's boy". I've just been "off" since dx and my fathers death and now I am FINALLY getting caught up (still working on thank you cards from LONG ago...I feel bad about it, but I've been keeping track). I hope all is well with everyone. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

Vanessa 07-08-2008 05:36 PM

Thanks for the update!

Mary Jo 07-08-2008 07:08 PM

Hi Rhonda........Nice to "see" you, Tony and Oscar.

Mary Jo

Believe51 07-09-2008 11:39 AM

Hey Rhonda...

Glad to see that you have been keeping an eye out for us, you know we need all the guidance we can get! I love the new addition to your family, Oscar is simply beautiful.....and Tony....WOW he is getting so bigggg!! Hearing from you with your update just made my day, especially because you are 'getting caught up' and starting to feel better!! You have had alot on your agenda recently so remember to pamper yourself a bit. Continued prayers to you and that wonderful family of yours! Lots of Love>>Believe51