HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Chelee & Vicki H. (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44122)

Yorkiegirl 03-09-2010 07:33 PM

Chelee & Vicki H.

Has any one heard from either Chelee or Vicki H. about how they are doing?

vlcarr 03-09-2010 07:39 PM

Re: Chelee & Vicki H.

I was just wondering about Chelee tonight. Seems like it's been a while since I saw a post from her.

Ellie F 03-10-2010 05:27 AM

Hi
I have recently heard from Chelee but have not heard anything from Vickie or her husband, Cap.Keeping them both in my prayers.

Ellie

Sheila 03-10-2010 07:10 AM

Hope we hear soon...both of you are in my thoughts and prayers.....

Becky 03-10-2010 08:40 AM

It is odd not to hear from Chelee but this has happened before when her computer went on the blink. I would not be surprised that this happened again. I am sure we will hear from her in some way that things are okay.

Vickie is always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Chelee makes it back here soon so we can continue to support her.

Unregistered-CAP 03-10-2010 05:50 PM

Hi everyone,
So sorry I have not been on the computer lately. Vickie loves each and everyone of you so very much. She talks about you all the time and misses her sisters.
She ended up in the hospital after losing 1/2 of her blood from a tumor on her breast that would not stop bleeding. By the time we got her to the hospital, they took her in for surgery to repair a broken artery behind the tumor and then transfused her. She was in the hospital for 10 days but is doing better now. She went off the TDM1 trial as it was not working, started radiation for 3 weeks and can now eat again. She is just on Tykerb and Herceptin to try to buy what time we can. Some days she gets up and even goes for a walk, other days are spent in bed from the fatigue.
We met with the Hospice but so far we have not needed to go there and hopefully we won't for some time to come.
Please know how much you are loved and prayed for each day by both of us.
I promise to keep you updated more often.
Cap

StephN 03-10-2010 06:14 PM

Dear Cap -
Thank you.
Please convey to Vickie how glad I am to hear that she has again had a little bounce and can eat and move around a bit on her own. Her will to keep fighting is aweinspiring.

The amount of life force each of us has varies, but she is at the top. Lots of love coming to you both and your dear ones.

vlcarr 03-10-2010 09:45 PM

Cap, thank you for the update. Keeping you and Vickie in my thoughts.

Ellie F 03-11-2010 03:23 AM

Hi Cap
Thanks for the update. Please tell Vickie that we love her and are praying for you both. She is truly an inspiration to us all. Her grace and dignity during this fight has been awesome.

Love and best wishes
Ellie

Leslie304 03-11-2010 08:14 AM

Dear Cap,
Please give Vickie a big hug from me! You are both in my prayers every day. Even though she may not feel well enough to be on the computer we are here for her and sending her our positive energy and well wishes. She has touched my life profoundly and I know many other lives as well. Hopefully it helps her to know how many love her and are thinking of her each and every day.
Best to you both,
Leslie

Lien 03-11-2010 02:37 PM

But how is Chelee? Please check in, honey! We want to know how you are holding up.

Hugs

Jacqueline

tricia keegan 03-11-2010 02:48 PM

Thanks for the update Cap, so glad Vicki gets good days too and please send her my love and good wishes. xx

WolverineFan 03-12-2010 01:27 PM

Thanks for the update on Vickie. We appreciate it.

Chelee...hope you are doing okay.

Praying for you both.

Rich66 03-12-2010 01:56 PM

Chelee's got some fairly recent posts here

Ellie F 03-16-2010 11:10 AM

Still worried about Chelee. I hope it's just a computer glitch that's stopping her posting.

Fingers x we here from her soon. I know she was having some side effects from chemo.

Ellie

schoolteacher 03-16-2010 02:24 PM

Chelee,

Hope to hear from you soon.

Amelia

Lien 03-16-2010 03:02 PM

I'm worried too. She doesn't seem to have posted on the breastcancer.org forums since March 6 either. I registered to check up on her, as it's not like her to be so quiet for such a long time.

Does anyone have a personal email addy for her, or even a phone #? I think it's time to let her know we are looking for her.

Jacqueline

ElaineM 03-16-2010 09:17 PM

Chelee's e-mail address might be listed on the members list.

Lien 03-17-2010 12:44 AM

Thanks Elaine, I found it there and sent her a message.

Love

Jacqueline

Midwest Alice 03-17-2010 04:40 PM

Just checking in on Chelee. Thinking about you and hoping your doing well.

Hugs, Alice