HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pam P is an Angel (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58966)

CarolineC 09-11-2013 09:11 AM

Re: Pam P is an Angel

I'm so sorry for your loss. I always looked forward to Pam's posts and will miss her greatly. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Sincerely,

Caroline

ammebarb 09-11-2013 02:09 PM

So very sorry to hear of Pam's passing. Sending wishes for your solace. She was a lovely lady, and I'm also missing her already.

BarbA.

Becky 09-11-2013 04:57 PM

Pam was a wonderful woman. Many here chime she was a warrior woman and this is true but she was so much more than that. She was tenacious. Really staying on top of her medical situation. She had a love of life and as such, put herself through hell because she wanted to live for the cure. And she wanted to live for her family, friends and all that she loved and held dear to her heart and soul. She tried and tried hard. Many others would have given up so much sooner. I will miss her very much but I also wish her the peace that comes in passing into a better place where there is no pain and sickness. She is cured now and that is what she was striving for all these years. Alittle different than what she and we all hoped for her. There are many that were there to welcome her and she is not lonely or sad but glad and whole. I will pray for your family as this loss must be heartbreaking.

KsGal 09-11-2013 06:25 PM

I am so sorry to hear of Pam's passing. She definitely will be missed. She was an inspiration to many people. My prayers for peace and comfort for you during this very difficult time.

sassy 09-11-2013 07:03 PM

Thank you for letting us know. My prayers are with the family and friends, including all those here. Pam was a true warrior and will be missed greatly.

michka 09-12-2013 03:03 AM

I can't find the words. I am so sad. Pam was so courageous. My thoughts are with her family. Michka

KristinSchwick 09-12-2013 07:35 AM

Pam P was very sweet to me and gave me some much needed advice and inspiration as she was 12 years out. I emailed her on a couple occasions and I wish I could have gotten to know her better. May her rewards in heaven be great and I wish her family find comfort in the Lord.
Kristin

LoisLane 09-14-2013 07:19 PM

Sorry to hear about Pam's passing. She certainly fought these battles with gentle grace We wouldn't hear from for quite a while but then she would pop back in to let us know how she was doing or to offer support to someone else. Soar with the angels Pam

Pray 09-15-2013 04:35 PM

May the peace of our Lord be with her and her family, she will be missed.

Soccermom 09-15-2013 06:25 PM

I'm so saddened to hear the news of Pam's passing. My sincere condolences to Pam's family and friends.
Marcia

Mary Jo 09-16-2013 07:49 PM

Sad to learn of Pam's passing. I'm happy for Pam though and that her suffering is over. Prayers for peace to surround her friends and family.

Shobha 09-17-2013 09:27 AM

Very sad to read that we have lost our Pam. She was so brave and gave so much support so many of us. Rest in Peace, dear Pam.

Mtngrl 09-21-2013 03:53 PM

My deepest condolences to Pam's family and other loved ones. I loved and admired her, and looked forward to her posts.

Just today I was wondering about her, then I found this.

So sorry for your loss. I wish you deep peace and condolences. May her love of life and love for her family always light your way and fill your hearts.

KirisMum 09-22-2013 04:31 PM

I am so sorry to read this. :(

v-ness 10-05-2013 09:05 PM

I have not been on in a while and am so sad to read that Pam is gone. I admired her so much, always liked her and thought about her even when I wasn't on here for a bit. I am so sorry for all she suffered. Dear Pam, I hope you are free and happy and shining down on us. You will be missed. Valerie