HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Inspired Health, inner harmony, wellness ...... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47388)

harrie 10-27-2010 12:38 AM

Inspired Health, inner harmony, wellness ......

My daughter, Ami, officially launched her website on Sunday http://www.ifeelinspiredtoday.com/ which is the official site of her business, Inspired Health and Wellness.
Ami is a licensed music therapist and her mission is to cultivate creativity, positive change, growth and healing through therapueutic arts practices. She is based in Southern California.

Please check out her website. It is a wonderful presentation of her work and committment.

On her homepage there is a section "What Inspires You". Feel free to click on comments, skroll down, and add your comment to share.

Her mom, Maryanne

AlaskaAngel 10-27-2010 06:49 AM

Re: Inspired Health, inner harmony, wellness ......

Thanks, proud "mom"! Your daughter communicates beautifully....

A.A.

Cal-Gal 10-27-2010 10:20 AM

Maryanne--love this!!!
thanks

harrie 10-27-2010 11:51 PM

Jean, Andi, Cal-Gal, Jackie, Alaskan Angel, ....THank you so much for taking the time to ck out the website!!

She has been working so hard on it! I am so proud of Ami (pronounced "Ah-me") She is doing what she is passionate about and is so inspired to make this world a better place.

Thank you.
Maryanne

duga35 10-29-2010 05:47 PM

That is sooo cool!

caya 10-29-2010 07:25 PM

Beautiful website Harrie - and a beautiful, talented, gifted caring daughter. You must be very proud.

all the best
caya

harrie 10-29-2010 11:03 PM

Yes Caya, I am very proud of her. Thank you for taking the time to view her website. If you click on the LOVE tab and then click on testimonials, the last half are from people she has helped with her music therapy. I was very moved.

ElaineM 10-30-2010 04:58 PM

Ami's site is very nice. She sounds like a wonderful person. You have a right to be a very proud Mom.

chrisy 10-30-2010 08:56 PM

Really cool site. I loved it. I friended it. I posted my inspiration.

Really nice job, and I see you in her smile!

Catherine 10-31-2010 01:27 PM

Harrie, What a talented and inspirational young lady. Thank you for sharing Ami's site. Her clients and contacts are obviously very greatful to work with her. I am guessing you helped inspire her as she grew up.

Hugs, Catherine

karen z 10-31-2010 02:01 PM

Harrie,
THANKS MUCH.

harrie 11-01-2010 12:26 AM

Thanks everyone. I wish I could take the credit that I inspired her to do what she's doing, but I can't imagine how. She is so different then me! She is who she is, and I hardly see a reflection of myself.

sarah 11-01-2010 11:49 AM

Hi Harrie,
Your daughter's site is a wonderful positive site and I wish her well.
love sarah

Joan M 11-01-2010 09:34 PM

Maryanne,

She's certainly a daughter of yours! You must be very proud!

Joan

harrie 11-01-2010 10:55 PM

I think at this point in life, I am now learning more from her then what she does from me.

Jackie07 11-02-2010 03:40 AM

Will she give us some tips on music therapy? I was very impressed with the music therapist in our hospital when she 'performed' at one of our brain support group meetings several years ago.

Chelee 11-02-2010 11:51 PM

Hi Maryanne,
Your daughter did a wonderful job on with her website. It's nicely layed out...I see she put alot of work into it. :) You must be very proud of her!

Chelee

Hopeful 11-03-2010 07:21 AM

Harrie,

You daughter is obviously a very special person. Her website is inspirational. Thank you for sharing the gift of this extraordinary individual with us. I am in awe of what she has accomplished thus far. I predict we will hear much more of her as she follows her passion and her career.

Hopeful

harrie 11-04-2010 12:23 AM

You are all so wonderful....thank you for your support and encouraging words!! HUGS!!!

Jackie in regards to your question....on her website there is a mail icon that you can click on and email her with any questions. I know she would love hearing from you.

Maryanne