HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Denise how are you doing? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56999)

Pray 01-08-2013 10:45 PM

Denise how are you doing?

Forgive me if I'm wrong I thought you had your scan today and I pray it went well. I posted here because I know how well loved you are here and everyone else is waiting to hear. Gods blessings to you and your wonderful family. You are always in my prayers. Peace my friend, Your friend, Nancy

BonnieR 01-09-2013 10:17 AM

Re: Denise how are you doing?

Do you mean NEDenise?? I was just wondering about her too.....

Pray 01-09-2013 11:04 AM

Yes, Bonnie I do mean Nedenise has anyone talked to Denise yesterday or today? I do hope you are doing well Bonnie?

BonnieR 01-09-2013 11:42 AM

I am, thanks. Doing an art project that has me looking back in the journals I kept during treatment. What a roller coaster it was!

KsGal 01-09-2013 01:46 PM

Bonnie, I think its awesome that you kept journals during treatment. I wish I would have had the presence of mind to do so, to be able to look back and see how much I have overcome and remind myself that I am strong when I get a bit low. NEDenise...You are certainly in my prayers today, and hope to hear something from you soon. We are all thinking of you. ((hugs))

BonnieR 01-09-2013 01:57 PM

KsGal, don't feel too bad about it. I was already an artist and did journals. But the interesting thing is, we tried to start a journal group for the cancer center patients and very few respond. The only active members are people who were already comfortable doing it. Perhaps in the throes of early cancer treatment people don't want to be taking on a new, and maybe scary, project. It's all one can do to just deal with having cancer! Things happen they way they are supposed to.
Keep the faith

NEDenise 01-09-2013 04:19 PM

You guys are just too sweet!
I did have my MRI yesterday...but I also had Herceptin, and by the time I got home...the hangover was in full bloom and I fell asleep before posting.

My MRI was good! One lesion is totally gone! They can't even see where it used to be. The other, larger one is about half the size it was to begin with, and smaller than it was 2 months ago. The neurosurgeon was so encouraged by what he saw that he said we can go 10 weeks till the next scan instead of 8 weeks. Baby steps I guess...but baby steps in the right direction!! Oh! and no new lesions!! Praise God for Tykerb!

So...fingers crossed...trusting God...on I go!!
Thanks for checking on me! And, thanks especially for all the prayers and support!
Denise
PS - BTW - my back is getting better too :)

yanyan 01-09-2013 05:27 PM

That's great news Denise !!! Congratulations :)

KayeR 01-09-2013 05:52 PM

Awesome news! I keep wanting to hit the "like" button like on facebook, but in this case it would be LOVE! :) You should feel very encouraged!

chekmark 01-09-2013 06:08 PM

Yahoo. Like I said before, I never had any doubt. If anyone can kick cancers butt you can. U go girl, there I go again cheering for you. I told you a year ago I was your personal cheering section and I am still at it. I am such a dork. The he. Keep bringing us the good news.

Bunty 01-09-2013 06:52 PM

Fantastic news Denise!!! Keep up whatever you are doing so well..... that would actually be, just being you methinks!
Cheers Marie x

tammymarie1971 01-09-2013 07:04 PM

Denise, that is such great news!!! I am so happy for you!! It feels like when one of us gets good news....we all get good news with them...
Tammy

adelay 01-09-2013 07:12 PM

Yeah...such great news!!!!

KDR 01-09-2013 07:33 PM

Denise, this is GREAT news for sure!!! Happy New Year...good way to start!!!

Love, Karen

caya 01-09-2013 08:19 PM

I am thrilled for you Denise - out out damned spots!!!
A great way to start 2013!!!

all the best
caya

Emy 01-09-2013 08:45 PM

Awesome news...congratulations Denise
Eileen

Pray 01-09-2013 09:20 PM

How absolutely wonderful for you and your family! So encourageing. Gods blessings are all around you. You will always be in my prayers. Peace my wonderful friend, Your friend, Nancy

Redwolf8812 01-10-2013 12:03 AM

Yay! Thank You, Lord!

hestko76 01-10-2013 07:24 AM

Wonderful news, Denise! Praise God!

KsGal 01-10-2013 11:57 AM

I agree, Praise God. When one us wins a victory, we all win a victory. This gives me hope about the the Tykerb, which I should be starting at the end of this whole brain radiation mess. Thank you for sharing, Denise. Lets keep the good news trend going this year, everyone. Prayers and hope all the way around.