HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Happy Birthday Rinaina!! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40826)

caya 08-21-2009 07:25 PM

Happy Birthday Rinaina!!

Sending you big birthday hugs and best wishes!!

all the best
caya

Mary Anne in TX 08-21-2009 07:40 PM

Re: Happy Birthday Rinaina!!

Hope you have a terrific birthday!!!! ma

Jackie07 08-21-2009 07:42 PM

Happy Birthday!

vickie h 08-21-2009 07:48 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was full of joy with a little cake thrown into the mix and a few presents, and some great memories, and......

rinaina 08-21-2009 09:57 PM

Thank you my her2 sisters for all your bday wishes! You made my day! This was definitely a memorable bday as we are now able to share the very exciting news...my daughter is expecting my very first grandchild! We weren't able to share this wonderful news until she reached the 12 week mark and today on my bday she reached the end of her 3 tri-mester, so we are now shouting it from the rooftops for all to hear the fabulous news. Thanks again for thinking of me on my bday.
Hugs and Kisses

ElaineM 08-21-2009 10:01 PM

Happy, Happy Birthday !!!!!!!! Alot more of them !!!!!

rinaina 08-21-2009 10:34 PM

Thanks Elaine for your bday wishes and I definitely look forward to many many more.

Mary Jo 08-22-2009 08:48 AM

Happy Birthday Rina.......and you have so much to be thankful for..... Good health....loved ones AND a new grandbaby! We are having a new grandbaby too. Our youngest son and his wife. Me and my other daughter in law are having her baby shower tomorrow. So exciting, isn't it. I just found out too that they are naming the little girl (IF it really is a girl) Lauren Mary (after grandma) - awwwwwwww - Life is good, isn't it!!!!

Love to you and my prayers for many, many years of good health and happiness.

Mary Jo

P.S. As you see from my avatar I am adding to my line-up of adorable, sweet grandchildren.

suzan w 08-22-2009 08:57 AM

GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUG FOR YOU!!!
xo Suzan

rinaina 08-22-2009 11:55 AM

Thanks Mary Jo for the birthday wishes. You must be experiencing the same excitement and joy that I am at the prospect of grandchild on the way. Have a wonderful baby shower and enjoy this wonderful time in our lives. I hear grandchildren are the greatest and I look so very forward to it. My daughter just finished her 1st trimester so we have a way to go yet. All the best to you and your family.

rinaina 08-22-2009 11:56 AM

Thanks Suzan for your birthday wish. Hope this finds you doing well.

Midwest Alice 08-22-2009 12:36 PM

happy happy birthday to you!!! singing

Paty 08-22-2009 09:09 PM

Rina,

Hope you have had a Great B-Day. Remember each day is a day to celebrate. My best wishes for many Birthdays more to enjoy!!!

Paty

Chelee 08-23-2009 01:28 AM

Hi Rina, I'm late...but want to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. I hope you had a terrific day. :)

And congratulations on your new grandchild thats on its way. I know how exciting that is. You mentioned how you were shouting the news from the rooftops...now I know what the noise was. You sure have a pair on lungs on you...it almost blew my eardrums out! LOL

Chelee

rinaina 08-23-2009 06:32 AM

Thank you all for your kind birthday wishes. All of you have made me feel so special and loved. Chelee, sorry about your eardrums but I just couldn't contain myself! Paty, you sure got that right...I definitely cherish every single day and live them to the fullest. Midwest Alice, love your singing birthday wish too. Thanks for making my day.

Bill 08-23-2009 07:58 AM

Happy Birthday, Rina!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a good one!

rinaina 08-23-2009 11:53 AM

Bill, one of the best b-days ever. My daughter announced that she is expecting her first child and my first grandchild. This was the best present anyone could ever give me. Thanks for you b-day wishes.

Bill 08-23-2009 01:18 PM

Wow, Rina, that does sound like an awesome birthday! If you want me to help name that baby, you just let me know. Congratulations to all of you.

notamrnpsn 08-23-2009 01:28 PM

Happy birthday Rina. If you think Grandchildren are great, just wait for the Great grands. I have two of them on the way. Anyway hope you had a great day, Jeanette

rinaina 08-23-2009 06:29 PM

Bill, without realizing it, you might have helped me with a name already. My daughter plans on naming her baby after my late mother and her name was Nanette. She will definitely use her hebrew name if it is a girl. If it is a girl, then she may also name her using the initial "N". Nicola is a beautiful name and one I hadn't thought of right away. The other names starting with an "N" were pretty obvious.