HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Lani appreciation (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59077)

dchips1 09-22-2013 12:34 AM

Lani appreciation

I sometimes lurk at night but don't always post. with current treatments, thank Goodness for spell check! The symptoms I have, the time limits of my family and sleep, what is that? are kinda limited to lurking, not always being able to reply. Lani you are an amazing person and to know what it takes for you to put the research, the posts and the caring into helping others with factual information , You shared before only once that I am aware of. I know that you told me of the Syrinx, I called them the next day.and the neuro surgeon said for right now just continue with treatment. Last MRI all fluid is gone and top tumor almost gone lower shrunk edema /syrinx was gone.

There has been so many times things you have posted I have shared with my oncology staff, I was working as a nurse, so the first few years after DX I spent tons of time here. now not so much, posting as reviewing or lurking. As our family has recently lost loved ones, as well as our Angels here I don't go here as much to reply or aknowlegde posts. I wind up in too many tears for those who have earned their wings. And in my current battle of what is going on in my Journey, other than to pray, share and advocate as best as I can for others.

Blessings and Gratitude to you and you r family

darita

Lani 09-22-2013 01:11 AM

Re: Lani appreciation

Darita, you are so, so welcome!

Mary Anne in TX 09-22-2013 06:09 AM

I want to offer my graditude also. Many thanks.

Mtngrl 09-22-2013 02:59 PM

Ditto.

Lani, your service to our community is irreplaceable and deeply appreciated. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

dawny 09-22-2013 03:02 PM

Yes, thank you Lani, we don't say it enough!
Dawn xx

tricia keegan 09-22-2013 03:18 PM

My thanks too Lani, I don't always comment to your posts through lack of knowledge but so appreciate you posting the info for us all.

suzan w 09-22-2013 09:05 PM

May I also add my heartfelt thanks, Lani. You are much appreciated!

JillaryJill 09-23-2013 07:14 AM

Lani, ...keep up the good work.

Ellie F 09-23-2013 10:46 AM

Lani
Thanks also from England x

Ellie

yanyan 09-23-2013 11:38 AM

Thank you Lani !

Vicky 09-23-2013 01:21 PM

Amen to that- and thank you Darita for helping us all express out gratitude!!

alicem 09-23-2013 07:24 PM

I want to join in too!!

THANK YOU LANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't always understand the technical side of what you post, but I know that should I recur, I have a wealth of information here to refer to and pass on to my doctors. You are nothing short of amazing!!!

Jackie07 09-23-2013 07:30 PM

Thank you, Lani.

And thank you, Darita, and everyone.

vballmom 09-23-2013 07:35 PM

Add me to the Lani fan club! Thank you for all you do!

KDR 09-23-2013 08:03 PM

I like when use your summation style...letting us know what all the text actually means, scientifically, medically, et al.

You are a great asset.

Karen

Laurel 09-23-2013 08:28 PM

Ditto, Darita! Lani rocks! And, dear Darita, you hang in there. I am so sorry to hear of your continued struggles.

mamacze 10-16-2013 05:06 PM

Lives prolonged, HOPE, advice, the latest research, more HOPE, ideas, outside the box thinking, oh, and did I say HOPE?
I can't think of greater gifts - Lani - the gratitude we all feel can not begin to be measured. I echo the thank you's and even that is not enough. We are so fortunate to have your tireless thorough input.

sassy 10-16-2013 05:17 PM

Lani you are truly a major factor in the continuation of this site as a relevant source of information and support in the HER2 world.

Many, many thanks!

KsGal 10-18-2013 02:25 PM

Yes, Lani, thank you so much. I too have talked with my oncologist about information I would never had known had it not been for you. ((hugs))

caya 10-18-2013 02:32 PM

Big thanks from me too Lani!

all the best
caya