HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Tabatha Is Terminal (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49168)

Joanna J 03-09-2011 10:04 AM

Tabatha Is Terminal

Today I am posting to let you know that my precious niece Tabatha, 24 yrs old ,w/cerbral Palsy & stageIV breast cancer,has been given 2 months to live,she is the only child my sister Trina has,our family has to be strong for them,we are trying not to break down in front of them,we are all taking this so hard,we thought she was going for treatments,but now several lumps are coming up on her,and the onc says no trtmts,and that she is terminal,I am asking that all my her2 family to say a special prayer for her & for,God to comfort and sustain us,Just wish you could have known Tabatha,she is so sweet,and so hard to watch her fading away,Joanna J

sarah 03-09-2011 10:34 AM

Re: Tabatha Is Terminal

So sorry to hear this. of course you can count on me.
I will be hoping for a miracle for her, they do happen.
hugs and love
Sarah

ElaineM 03-09-2011 11:11 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your niece. Hopefully she is not in too much pain.

ammebarb 03-09-2011 12:00 PM

O Joanna, I am so sorry to hear that Tabatha won't be having treatments. Of course, she and your family will be in my prayers. I'll be praying for her comfort and for peace and strength for your family. Gentle hugs.

Barb A.

tricia keegan 03-09-2011 12:23 PM

Oh Joanna, I'm so very sorry to read this sad news and will keep you all in my prayers. x

Jackie07 03-09-2011 01:13 PM

So sorry for the news. We'll be praying for Tabaths, Trina, and your family.

janieR 03-09-2011 01:21 PM

Joanna,

So very sorry to read this news. I feel so helpless not being able to do anything except say that I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

janie

Mary L 03-09-2011 01:34 PM

Joanna, so sorry to read this news. I will be praying for Tabitha and your family. Mary L

krisvell 03-09-2011 02:07 PM

Joanna,
I am so sorry to hear the news. Tabitha has been in my prayers every day and wil continue.
Love and hugs to you and your family,
Kris....

Chelee 03-09-2011 05:14 PM

Joanna,
I'm so sorry to hear this news. I will be keeping Tabatha, and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Chelee

Elizabethtx 03-09-2011 06:19 PM

What a terrible shock your family must feel. My prayers are with you and your niece. Loving hugs from those who know your pain. May God grant you some peace and comfort.

Ceesun 03-09-2011 08:28 PM

I am so sorry. Ceesun

Lori R 03-09-2011 08:47 PM

Joanna,
I am so, so, sorry for your sister. While we all carry heavy burdens of doubt and fear, it is nothing compared to the loss of your child.

My heart breaks for you, your sister Trina and her family.

My prayer is that Tabitha feels surrounded by the warm love of her family and that you find peace during this difficult time of transition.

Love, Lori

Joanna J 03-09-2011 09:35 PM

Thanks to the many of you that are praying! O' my Lord in Heaven how we wish for a miracle,this is killing me inside,my hope is fading,(Just can't quit crying,my heart is truly broken& my dear mother,Mary,is so so sad) I sat with Tabatha some today,Lumps are popping up on her...3 new ones...She can't hardly eat much & mostly vomits what she does,so sad to see! my older sister Jane is stage I BC & I am stage II BC and Tabatha is terminal,my God how much can 1 family take?Can this really be happening,mentally drained.

Paty 03-09-2011 10:29 PM

I am so sorry Joanna. I send you a big hug and respect and my prayers for all of you at this terrible times.

Paty

Trish 03-09-2011 11:55 PM

I too hope that Tabatha can feel the love surrounding her. Your family has already shown great endurance so I hope your faith can sustain you through this extremely difficult part of the journey.
Love Trish

Sheila 03-10-2011 06:38 AM

Joanna
I can feel your pain, and know how devastating this is on you and your family. My prayers for Tabitha that she is comforted and feels the love of everyone around her. She is too young to be robbed of life by this disease. Please know that she has many angels above from this site waiting to greet her.....full of love. May your faith sustain you at this difficult time.
Prayers and heartfelt love.

schoolteacher 03-10-2011 01:22 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. It makes me very sad.

Amelia

Pam P 03-10-2011 02:33 PM

My heart goes out to all of you. Pam

Lien 03-10-2011 02:37 PM

This is heartbreaking. I am so sorry for all of you. Sending good vibes and may her passing be easy and peaceful. May you all find comfort in her loveliness. She is so young.

Love

Jacqueline