HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ZW25 clinical trial - day one (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=67356)

Lucy 05-24-2019 07:36 PM

Re: ZW25 clinical trial - day one

Oh Flori I'm so sorry to hear this. Not knowing is the worst. While you wait for all the test results the imagination has a way of running away from you and a lot of times is worse than the reality. I understand that progression is not a good thing but hopefully once you have all the answers to the tests, a path forward can be determined that will kick your cancer is the backside. Try to breathe and remember what you've said to us before, don't write the ending just yet. We're here for you and praying for you! (Hugs)

SoCalGal 05-24-2019 09:45 PM

Lucy thanks for the reminder, you are right, my mind is racing. Big hugs, Flori

Carol Ann 05-25-2019 09:21 AM

Oh Flori I am so sorry. This totally sucks. Praying for you and that the herceptin and xeloda kick in and knock that progession out and the numbness stops.

Raging right along with you.

Carol Ann

Lien 05-26-2019 07:22 AM

Oh Flori, of course the fear kicks in. And although we both know there could be lots of other explanations for your symptoms, the one we fear most jumps up and takes over. Holding you in my thoughts and thinking that a body that's giving up doesn't dance. It goes in protection mode, conserving energy to fight the beast. Hope I'm right!
Love
Jacqueline

caya 05-26-2019 06:22 PM

Sorry this is happening, Flori. Hopefully the meds will kick in soon. Keep the faith, BH.

all the best
caya

Laurel 05-27-2019 07:21 PM

How sick can you be when you can dance? If only you could dance once again with NED! This latest sucks. Flori, I will keep right on praying as long as you keep right on fighting! Got your back. Please let us know how your scans and MRIs go this week. You will be on my heart.

JessicaV 05-28-2019 02:45 AM

I so hope your scans and MRIs will bring some good news, and that the regime you are on will start to help.
I love to think of you dancing, and it makes me think of Peggy Lee

"I remember when I was a very little girl, our house caught on fire
I'll never forget the look on my father's face as he gathered me up
in his arms and raced through the burning building out to the pavement
I stood there shivering in my pajamas and watched the whole world go up in flames
And when it was all over I said to myself, is that all there is to a fire
Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is.

Wishing you answers, improvements, quality of life, healing, and hope. You are such an amazing woman.

Laurel 05-29-2019 02:12 PM

Fire Dancer! That's our Flori! Nice one Jessica. I enjoyed the lyrics. Now i have to go see if I can find the song on the net to listen to it.

Flori, dance in the fire, because that's all it is....

Cathya 06-12-2019 07:54 PM

Flori;

I am really praying that your new treatments are at least starting to help you get back properly on your feet again.....although the dancing sounds amazing. Please let us know how you are doing and god bless.

Cathy

StephN 06-17-2019 10:25 PM

Dearest friend,

I have been thinking of you and asking the Herceptin Goddess to be good to you. We never know how things will go for us. I have two friends with sisters in latter stages of Altseimer's. Other friends with loved ones with all sorts of other cancers, etc.

Your writing out the birthday cards ahead of time and putting them away says it all. You have a golden heart!

Strongest thoughts going your way for a reprieve.

Laurel 06-18-2019 11:44 AM

Thinking of you, Flori. Ditto what Steph said. You do have a golden heart. Praying for a "reprieve" as well!

Donna H 06-19-2019 08:40 AM

Thinking of you as well....sending cyber hugs your way.