HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NEDenise Has Died (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59572)

LeahM 04-28-2014 03:09 PM

Re: NEDenise Has Died

Thank You so much for sharing this.

Cat 04-28-2014 04:56 PM

Rachael,
Thank you so much for giving us this insite to more about Denise. It brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. I needed this today. Thank you. Wishing wonderful days and years to come for you and your son.
Cathy

phil 04-28-2014 05:37 PM

I also want to thank you for taking the time to share this part of Denises' life with us - we are not surprised at her impact with the children . she had the same impact with us here . I admired Denises' strong spirit , strong spirits leave a void , and I pray for comfort and healing for her family

Carol Ann 04-28-2014 06:31 PM

Thank you ... this brought tears to my eyes. But also joy in my heart, just like Cathy says.

Carol Ann

fauxgypsy 04-28-2014 06:59 PM

Wonderful. I thought I was through crying over her but I did it again. She is missed by so many.

LoisLane 04-28-2014 08:44 PM

thank you for posting this about Denise's school and what they have done in her memory. It made me smile and a warm feeling came over me. Denise you certainly were so special to so many. You and the girls keep an eye over us thanks for all the wisdom, laughter and strength you passed on to us.

Jackie07 04-28-2014 10:28 PM

We all love Denise ... Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Please convey our love to her family and friends/colleague/students/...

Bunty 04-29-2014 05:18 AM

Rachael, thank you so much for sharing. I think of Denise, Ted and her boys a great deal, and particularly yesterday they were in my thoughts, and then your post popped up.

Denise on this earth was an angel, and continues to spread her love and incredible spirit to so many.

How special that you have that connection through the school.

All the very best to you....

Marie

Andrea Barnett Budin 05-03-2014 01:35 PM

Bless you, Rachel!

The BUDDY BENCH!!! I have an image to remember Denise by. Her words live in my heart, along with her amazing joy, sense of humor, wisdom, chattiness, courage and amazing Spirit!

I think of her almost every day. Always with love. I talk to her.

So so so appreciate you sharing this info with us. How truly kind of you.

Hope to see you a lot more on this site. I wish you health and healing, love and laughter!!

The BUDDY BENCH is such an outstanding idea! I wish there was one as I was growing up. I think I needed it.

I told my 2 daughters about this idea (I have 5 grandkids) and my girls volunteer regularly. They are kind, caring people and perhaps they'll be able to pass this tool for lonely, scared, shy, bullied kids to get their footing.

We need buddy benches all over... And swings, in lines while you wait... To make Life a more fun experience...

ANDI

suzan w 05-03-2014 01:49 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this!! I absolutely LOVE the Buddy Bench. As a retired school teacher, I can attest to the fact that these benches are needed across the land. It is an unfortunate fact but true. It is a perfect tribute to an incredible woman.