HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Courtney Needs Our Thoughts & Well Wishes (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52672)

KDR 12-31-2011 07:56 PM

Courtney Needs Our Thoughts & Well Wishes

Friends,
I have just read Courtney's Caring Bridge journal and she had Jay write it for the first time. She's had some progression in the brain and her trial is not working. I have to say, that since I've been on this board, she has been one of my main inspirational figures, and if she's asking for us to pray, let us do so. Courtney has awed me each time I read about her new adventures, her trips, her attitude. She has also instructed each one of us to enjoy the New Year.

Come on, Courtney, you can do it! You can do it!
Believe,
Love
Karen

karen z 12-31-2011 07:59 PM

Re: Courtney Needs Our Thoughts & Well Wishes

Courtney,
You have my thoughts and prayers. Please stay strong.
Love,
karen Z.

chemteach 12-31-2011 08:02 PM

Hey Courtney. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are so important and so loved. All the best, Janet

bejuce 12-31-2011 08:16 PM

Praying for you, Courtney. You have inspired me tremendously along my journey with your attitude and fierce spirit. You're going through some tough times now but please know that we are all here praying for those
times to pass fast so you can enjoy your adventures with Jay again.

May 2012 be a breakthrough year for new drugs and treatments that will work for you.

Love,

Marcia

dawny 12-31-2011 11:05 PM

Same goes for me Courtney, you are an inspiration to all of us, thank you Jay for being such a wonderful support to Courtney. I hope you are feeling better shortly when your new regime kicks in

Dawn

Delaney 01-01-2012 02:16 AM

So very sad. Courtney was one of the first to help me out on this website. I'm really hoping for a miracle now.

michka 01-01-2012 03:03 AM

Courtney, you are in my thoughts. You are such an amazing young women. I hope this new year will bring new options for you. Hugs. Michka

Pray 01-01-2012 03:42 AM

Courtney, I believe Gods blessings are all around us and in this circle of hope you are one of the great ones. Gods blessings to you. You are so unbelievably strong in my eyes! Gods blessings to you beautiful woman. My heart felt prayers are with you and your family.Your Friend,Nancy

Dianedack 01-01-2012 06:55 AM

Courtney you are always in my prayers with my love Dianexx

Paula O 01-01-2012 07:26 AM

I'm sorry that you are going through this hard time, Courtney. I just prayed for you and Jay.

Paula

http://images.flowers.vg/250x300/ros...pink_light.jpg

KDR 01-01-2012 08:39 AM

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/courtneyleboeuf

Kim/Radiant, have you been in touch with Courtney?
Courtney/Jay, you will see here how much we are pulling for you! You are so very loved!
Happy New Year
Love
Karen

ElaineM 01-01-2012 11:31 AM

Come on Courtney !! Hang in there and get well. 2012 is going to be the year of approved new therapies and new breakthroughs for her2 breast cancer. I have my fingers crossed for you and will say a prayer for you.
Blessings of peace and health for you in 2012.

Ceesun 01-01-2012 12:38 PM

Sending along my prayers to you, Courtney. Ceese

Laurel 01-01-2012 01:44 PM

Thank you, Karen, for Courtney's Caring Bridge link. I have signed onto her page a posted a message of support. I encourage all of you to go there for her update. It is very poignant. She needs our prayers.

caya 01-01-2012 02:14 PM

Sending prayers and hugs to Courtney and Jay.

all the best
caya

chrisy 01-01-2012 02:30 PM

I also just posted a note on her caringbridge link.

In it, Courtney says she feels daunted...yet she is pressing on in full attack mode.
And here are Courtney's instructions to all of us:
In the meantime, your instructions are: to enjoy the New Year to its fullest, to keep sending in prayers and good wishes, and to enjoy each and every day of change that the New Year brings to you. I’m positive that most of it will be good change.

Hang in there, my friend.

Delaney 01-01-2012 03:46 PM

Courtney, I hope you bounce back as you always do, you deserve to so much. Thinking of you always. Warmest wishes to you and to Jay.

Soccermom 01-01-2012 06:47 PM

More prayers and strength from me, Courtney..

karen z 01-01-2012 06:58 PM

The prayers and good wishes are coming at you strong! Please stay strong. Results presented in the last few months are nothing short of incredible. We are all thinking of you - take some of strength from knowing that we are all thinking about you and sending prayers your way- in massive amounts.

JennyB 01-01-2012 08:11 PM

All my prayers and positive thoughts coming at you Courtney xx