HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NEDenise Has Died (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59572)

SusanN 11-21-2013 04:40 PM

Re: NEDenise Has Died

I'm devasted over this news...indeed, Denise radiated sooooo much laughter, love, support and encourgament to me...to soooo many of us!!

I thank God for her life...praying that she went peacfully home...knowing she knew the Lord and is healed now!!!

I pray that God gives her family much strength, comfort and peace in the days ahead...and for all of us that we be strong as Denise would want us to STAND STRONG...and KEEP FIGHTING!!!

LeahM 11-21-2013 04:50 PM

When I first joined this board Denise was the first member to reach out to be privately and the first member I met face to face. I was blessed to have shared 3 meals with her over this last year. I will miss her so much, my heart is just breaking for her family and for all her friends. Such a bright light, extinguished to soon.
I am going to go eat some chocolate in her honor.

MaineRottweilers 11-21-2013 05:04 PM

Rest in peace, Denise and prayers to your family. You touched my life in such a way, I will remember you always.

carlatte7 11-21-2013 05:26 PM

Oh, Denise...we never had the chance to meet in person but i had always hoped we would. I am just...crushed. I like the visual of the angels ROTF, so will think of that. RIP dear Denise.

tricia keegan 11-21-2013 05:41 PM

I'm shocked and so sad to read this and hadn't realized she was so ill, God be with her and may she RIP xx

jacqueline1102 11-21-2013 05:55 PM

This is truly just heartbreaking. Words fail me.

Becky 11-21-2013 06:18 PM

I am breathless and shocked. I have been on this board for many, many years and for some members, you can see the end coming and although sad, the loss is understood. But I don't understand this one. Not one bit. I am so sad that she is gone to us with no explanation. Perhaps she shielded us from the whole story with her wit and humor. She will be sorely missed and taken from us too soon.

dawny 11-21-2013 06:26 PM

This is devastating, it happened so fast. Denny will be missed by all of us here, there is a huge hole left. My thoughts are with her family, whom she loved so much. We will try to keep the humor going in her memory.

Dawn. Xx

conomyself 11-21-2013 07:14 PM

This is such a shock, I am so sad, she was such a funny, compassionate, thoughtful person.

May God bless you and your family, Denise. Rest in peace.

I will miss her.

Love,

Rachael

Cat 11-21-2013 07:44 PM

I am in shock this was the last thing I expected to find tonight. Denise will be missed but live on in all of us with memory of her humor and support. Prayers are sent to family and friends. Cathy

Mary Jo 11-21-2013 08:02 PM

I echo what the others have said. Another loss....another heartache for friends and family who loved her. I'm so sorry.

phil 11-21-2013 08:02 PM

Always a shock when one of ours is gone ... Denise had such a Strong Spirit ! Made me laugh a lot , light moments in the midst of what can at times be such a relentless grind. She is Missed. I know she's in a far better place - no more suffering, but praying for Healing for her husband and children , family , friends.

Mel3 11-21-2013 09:38 PM

I'm shocked and at a loss for words.

suzan w 11-21-2013 10:09 PM

Shocked and sad

healing 11-21-2013 10:38 PM

May God hold her in the palm of His hand.

Our hearts are heavy....

Aussie Girl 11-22-2013 04:49 AM

This is the hardest news I've had since I joined this forum. Denise was a truly inspiring woman who shared herself without reserve. I will miss her, and my heart goes out to her family and the other women on this forum who have known her for much longer than I have.

Aussie Girl

NEDenise 11-22-2013 09:06 AM

Hi All,

No, I'm not coming to you from the Great Beyond, although if I could I would!

This is Ted. Thank you all for all of your kind words and messages of support and condolence that you've posted. Denise truly was one of a kind and I'm not sure if you all realize how much she cared about you and your struggles. She came here not knowing if it was something that she would benefit from and found a group that she truly considered close friends and extended family. She often told me that she didn't know how she could've fought so long without the support of all of you. This was one place she could come to share her thoughts and struggles with others who truly knew what she was dealing with and going through. God bless you all.

caya 11-22-2013 11:12 AM

I am shocked and saddened beyond belief - dear Denise was truly one of the great Warrior Women on this site ever- probably in the world...

She will definitely be missed - her strength of character, wit and uplifting spirit truly shone through in all of her posts.

Ted and sons, please accept my sincerest condolences. Please know that your sweet wife/mother was truly loved on this board.

Taken way way too soon...

all the best
caya

Mtngrl 11-22-2013 12:00 PM

Oh, no. No. No. No. Not Denise.

Ted, thank you for posting. So many people said they wish they could have met her. That makes me feel doubly blessed to have seen her three times, on trips to Philly.

I'm so sorry for Ted and the boys. I'm so sorry, too, for all of us. She was such a warm, loving, funny person, and the best possible support group member. Oh, what will we do without her?

It's just so incredibly sad, and such a shock.

Poor Denise. Poor us.

Love to all,
Amy

'lizbeth 11-22-2013 12:04 PM

Oh Ted seriously - I saw the familiar photo and thought NEDenise was coming through from the great beyond. I'm certain she's giggling at me right now.

We were the ones blessed to have her as part of the group. I wish that she did not have to suffer with such an aggressive breast cancer. Even when dealing with the seriousness of her metastasis - she was still sharing humor, understanding and support.