HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Keeping Your Mind Off of BC (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tipsy's Travel Itinerary... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30612)

hutchibk 10-16-2007 07:23 PM

Tipsy's Travel Itinerary...

Oct 1ish - @ home in Canada w/ Pink
Oct 8ish - Boca Raton w/ Andi BB
Oct 16ish - W.Warwick w/Marie: for 'PET'scan results & 12th Wedding Anniversary Celebration!!!
Oct 23ish - NJ w/ Becky for Halloween
Nov 6ish - Mississippi w/ Leslie
Nov 13ish - Georgia w/ Kate for Thanksgiving
Nov 26ish - Chicago w/ Rinaina
Dec 3ish - Michigan w/ Barb
Dec 10ish - Austin/San Antonio w/ Brenda (also visit Lance Armstrong Foundation)
Dec 17ish (stay through Christmas) - Travel to Illinois w/ Sheila for the holiday
Dec 27ish - Milwaukee w/ Still Here (who will take her to Tucson/Miravel for her R&R spa trip w/ Steph, Crisy, Sherri & Stillhere
Jan 6ish - Home from Miravel w/ Steph
Jan 16ish - Boise w/ Marlys
Jan 23ish - Oregon w/ Catherine
Jan 30ish - ?

Harrie, Abbeydawg, MJo, KarenW, Lilyequadorian... let us know when you would like to host our little globetrotter!

Spring 2008 - Tiptoe heads east to Japan/Australia?? Kathy S in Tokyo? All Aussies and those across either pond (east or west), check in and let us know if you would like to enjoy a visit from our dear Tipsy!

Let me know about any changes and I will make them Tout de Suite...

Marlys 10-16-2007 10:47 PM

January 16 sounds good to me. I will await her arrival. My Address is 5184 Umatilla Avenue, Boise, Idaho 83709. My last name is Weathersbee.
Love & hugs,
Marlys
P.S. I shared the TipToe Thread with my oncology nurses and they were delighted to meet her on line. She will definitely be the center of attention when she gets here.
<!-- / message -->

tousled1 10-16-2007 10:49 PM

Brenda,

Thanks for posting TipToe's itinerary.

hutchibk 10-18-2007 01:47 AM

We need Tip to visit Alaska Angel before she heads to Japan... yoohoo - Alaska, where are you?

Sheila 10-19-2007 04:17 AM

Brenda
Tip cannot be flowing through the US Mail on Halloween...I know Becky will want to take her trick or treating...or Faux...being a PRIORITY MAIL PACKAGE WOULD NOT BE AN ORIGINAL COSTUME FOR HER!

PinkGirl 10-19-2007 03:39 PM

all the Tiptoe threads

I was looking through all the Tip Threads and back at the "Herceptin did you know" thread to see if we missed anyone who requested the honour of Tiptoe's presence. The ones I found so far are: harrie from Hilo, AbbyDawg, Karen W from N. Calif., Lilyecuardorian, and MJo in Delaware.

Is there anything we (you) can do about all of her Threads. I think it would be easier if she just had 2 threads -- the original "Tiptoe the Chinese Hamster" and the "Itinerary" one. Is there a way to do this? It's getting a bit confusing finding her now. Just a thought..........

Becky 10-19-2007 06:55 PM

So, I am preparing for Tip's arrival. I just told the hubby about Tip. He is thinking how to concoct a little saddle so Tip can have a pony ride on our horse when she arrives. I think I have a little straw hat she can wear then but I am not entirely sure how big Tip is so I will have to see when she gets here.

I thought he would think the whole thing was alittle off the wall but HE is really excited about where we will take Tip next week. I will let Marie know my address so she can get here to me.

hutchibk 10-25-2007 06:46 PM

And Tip's itinerary is in no way set in stone.... not meant to be a hard and fast guideline, just trying to keep track of where she is going next. If someone has a better idea for dates or length of stay... please post and let me know!!

PinkGirl 11-20-2007 08:51 AM

bump

I am bumping this up so more requests can be made
for the honour of her presence........

rinaina 11-20-2007 11:44 AM

I would cherish a visit from tiptoe so please add me to the list. I am always available but will be on vacation the first week in February.

hutchibk 11-20-2007 01:27 PM

Rinaina and Marlys - do those dates work for you?

I figure Kate could sent her to Chicagoland area on her way to Michigan w/ Barb...

rinaina 11-20-2007 01:30 PM

these dates will work fine, can't wait!

Marlys 11-21-2007 08:25 AM

As I said in the 2nd post to this thread, Jan 16 is great.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

hutchibk 11-21-2007 02:05 PM

LOL - oops Marlys, I missed that... I will reflect that you are CONFIRMED on Tippy's itinerary!

Can I claim chemo brain?

rinaina 11-27-2007 11:18 AM

TipToes next stop?

Don't know which Barb to contact as far as when I should ship TipToe off to her. Any info would be helpful.

PinkGirl 11-27-2007 12:23 PM

Tiptoe

Hi Rinaina

I am happy that you've finally gotten to see our little ham,
and thank you for the repairs to the journal. I was wondering
about all that glue.........
Enjoy her, and hopefully we will see some pictures of Tip in the
Windy City - maybe in front of Harpo Studios??

I am pretty sure that Barb is Jones7676 in Christmas, Michigan.
Brenda can verify that.

Have fun.......

rinaina 11-27-2007 12:30 PM

Thanks for the forwarding info. Didn't want to send it to the wrong Barb.

PinkGirl 12-06-2007 09:33 AM

Tippy

Where exactly is she, and how is she doing?
Any hope of seeing some pictures? I miss the
little rodent.

rinaina 12-06-2007 09:53 AM

TipToe is still with me and I am about to mail her off to Barb. I was suppose to do it a few days ago but my son went into the hospital and I have been busy with him. Hopefully I will get the darling off today or tomorrow. She is safe and sound and warm despite our freezing temps in Chicago.

hutchibk 12-06-2007 05:21 PM

Sorry to hear about your son! I hope he is ok! Hey Barb, if you can just get her to me by Dec 11, then I can take her to the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium and hand her off to Sheila.