HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Herceptin / Tykerb (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   A new journey....again! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58311)

momof4boys 06-08-2013 05:52 AM

A new journey....again!

Hi all. On battle 4 with BC. Want to share my YouTube song Carry On with all my Her-2 family. I am not a trained Singer but i believe all of us will relate to my words. Please rake the time a visit YouTube.com then under search bar type Donna Charpied it is the video with the 2 girls. I am the blonde in the pink t shirt. If anyone would like a copy on a beautiful photo with my words you can email me at donnacharpied@gmail.com.
They are giving me 2-4 months this time. Mets through blood barrier of brain. I will never give in nor give up. We need to Carry on.....

Cat 06-08-2013 07:39 AM

Re: A new journey....again!

Dear Donna,
I was due for another good cry so much sadness and so much joy and hope in this stupid disease. I have no idea how you got through that without crying but you keep singing! Thank you for giving even in your own battle.
Cathy

momof4boys 06-08-2013 08:44 AM

Thank you for taking out your time to listen to the words. We all need and want to stay with those we love, have supported us throughout our journey, and have more often then not included us in their daily prayers. My heart, prayers, and positiveness reach out to you and your own personal journey. You will be in my prayers. Please keep me updated with your progress. It is important to stay on this path together!

Donna Charpied; Momof4boys

momof4boys 06-08-2013 08:46 AM

Oh, I see? Almost your BIRTHDAY????!!! If so, an early Happy Birthday to you! Another year accomplished....You go girl!

Paula O 06-09-2013 03:04 AM

Thanks for sharing, Donna. I'm adding "Carry On" to our collection of songs through the breast cancer journey thread.

((Hugs to you, you strong and courageous Mom of 4 boys!!!))),
Paula

JennyB 06-09-2013 05:43 AM

Donna - what an amazing song, I am in awe and moved beyond belief.

Good luck to you

Jenny xx

momof4boys 06-09-2013 07:09 AM

Thank you sooooooo much! I hope we can find positive and inspiration out of it! Really appreciated.
Herceptin/ TDM-1 is great. So happy that my onc's office had been a part in that trial. I was in the office getting my infusion when the great news came across the world. My office was in party mode!!

momof4boys 06-09-2013 07:12 AM

Jenny, thank you so much for taking out your time to listen. Let's keep positive inspiration going. Everyone needs good energy!

Jackie07 06-09-2013 11:59 PM

It takes a tough person to face/handle a tough situation. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. We'll be cheering you on!

momof4boys 06-10-2013 01:02 AM

Dear Jackie,
Thank you! Yes, for those of us with the 'c' word, it is a journey. It is a path that I have rarely, questioned. Sometimes, it is almost a refocusing tool of which might be given to us so much easier then what I know of and read from others going through the same, if not worse times.

I had never really gone on this in the past, my husband, Frank, who is my rock, my soulmate, my foundation has been following these threads since 2003, when i was initially diagnosed.

With given 2-3 months of current survival I feel my personal need to reach out and share my positive experiences throughout this journey. I look forward to sharing with you in the future......FUTURE!

God Bless,

Donna

sdstarfish 06-10-2013 12:10 PM

Hi Donna, just wanted to say that my thoughts, prayers, and positive energy are headed your way!

momof4boys 06-11-2013 01:38 AM

Thank you so much for your support! All is needed and is appreciated! Love the PINK KITCHEN!

Donna

sdstarfish 06-11-2013 09:14 AM

(Aww, thanks!)