HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Christmas Miracle (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37289)

LOPSIDED 12-20-2008 10:08 AM

Christmas Miracle

I Haven't Posted In Long Time. Last December Thru April I Finished Ixempra Which Cleared My Problems Up, But A Few Short Months Later In July, I Was In Trouble Again. I Had Enlarged Lymph Nodes In My Abdomen & Pelvis And A 4 Cm Tumor In My Colon. I Was So Depressed About Recurring So Quickly That I Had No Words To Post. This Past Sept. Thru Dec. I Have Been Doing 6 A/C Treatments. I Just Went For Pet & Ct Scans And Believe It Or No---Once Again My Scans Are Clear. I Will See My Doc Next Week And He Has Been Talking About Femara. I Don't Know How Long This Will Last But For Now I Am Just Going To Enjoy It And Breath A Little Easier.

Lori R 12-20-2008 10:23 AM

Dear lopsided,
I fully appreciate the mental challenge and focus require to continue to fight back the cancer.

You are an inspiration to us all that IT IS POSSIBLE.

I am so pleased that you are once again NED for the holiday season.

Celebrate!!!

Lori

Joy 12-20-2008 10:29 AM

Thank you

Your post is so exciting and I am so happy for you. In addition, and this speaks to the nature of this website, you gave me hope today. I needed that. So for what it is worth, your news is a great gift for someone. Most importantly it is such great and wonderful news for you and I am so very happy for you!!! Celebrate!

Ruth 12-20-2008 10:55 AM

Great news and a wonderful Holiday gift!

Hugs ~ Ruth

Mary Jo 12-20-2008 11:51 AM

Hi Sheila,

What wonderful news for you. Praise God. As Joy said, "you gave her hope today!" I'm sure you gave many hope here today......and HOPE, LOVE, SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT is why we all gather here. Thank you Sheila for taking the time to share this wonderful news with each us.

I thank God for this gift you've been given today. One day at a time Sheila.....it's MORE THAN ENOUGH for each of us. Grab a hold of today's gift and rejoice and celebrate.

Love to you and MERRY CHRISTmas,

Mary Jo

vickie h 12-20-2008 11:54 AM

Merry Christmas, Sheila

And a great New Year ahead! What thrilling news for you and all of us. Your message brings hope to all of your sisters here and I will walk out my door today feeling blessed and filled with hope and well being. I'm taking food, left over from my grandson's 13th birthday party and distributing it to the "Houseless". My grandson doesn't use the word or term Homeless because he believes that the Earth is all of our home and only some have no House.
Again, What great news for you and at the perfect time! Much love, Vickie

ElaineM 12-20-2008 12:35 PM

Christmas Miracle

Wow !! That is fantastic news !! Congratulations !!
Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas)

Mary Anne in TX 12-20-2008 03:23 PM

Oh, Sheila, it's so good to hear from you....and such wonderful news too! I'm so grateful that you posted to let us hear from you.
I am beginning my first 2 months all alone (no onc and no herceptin)! I have decided to rejoice and just love every minute. I didn't stop herceptin willingly, but know it's going to work out just as it should. I've lived a three week schedule for so long, I hardly know what to think.
But I've had so many wonderful sisters who walked before me to show the way to live with treatment and without.
Joy, I hope this holiday season brings you good news and peace and love in abundance.
And Vickie, I'm praying for good information on Monday for you.
We're all hither and fro this time of year, but I so hope we'll each be blessed with all our hearts true desire.
ma

sassy 12-20-2008 05:58 PM

Thank you for sharing your wonderful news with us!

I hope you relax and enjoy the holidays---celebrate!!

madubois63 12-20-2008 06:03 PM

sheila - I was wondering how you were doing. I am so VERY happy to read your post and hear of your great news!!! Merry Christmas,

Chelee 12-20-2008 08:29 PM

Sheila, I am so sorry to hear you went through such a rough time of it. I can't even imagine how tough that was for you. Your a true fighter, survivor and inspriation to us all.

This is wonderful news. What a perfect time to get clean scans...just in time for the holidays. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you! I will be keeping you in my prayers for continued good health. :)

Chelee

harrie 12-20-2008 11:26 PM

GREAT news Sheila! Merry Christmas....

Jean 12-21-2008 12:33 AM

Sheila,
I was so happy to read your post of clear scans! Now this is a true gift for the holidays. The last few months have been difficult now it is your time to rejoice and enjoy! Sending you all good wishes and prayers.

Kind Regards,
jean

Patb 12-21-2008 10:42 AM

This is great news and now you can celebrate the
holidays and plan for a great new year. You deserve
it. Where are you in Florida? Take care
patb